Yamaha Motor walkin for Customer Care Executive
Yamaha made its initial foray into India in 1985. In August 2001, Yamaha India became a 100% subsidiary of Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd, Japan (YMC). In 2008, Mitsui & Co., Ltd. entered into an agreement with YMC to become a joint-investor in the motorcycle manufacturing company “India Yamaha Motor Private Limited (IYM)”. IYM’s manufacturing facilities comprise of 2 State-of-the-art Plants at Faridabad (Haryana) and Surajpur (Uttar Pradesh).
- Proficient in English & hindi + Any regional language will be advantage.
- Good Experience into Back-office for Customer care Specific.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills (verbal & written).
- Should be able to handle multiple tasks, switch priorities and focus as needed.
- Attending all the incoming calls and solve the issues related to product.
- Coordination with customers for their complaints.
- The candidate should be aware about MS office as the main job is to handle back office.
- Good Typing Speed and Data Entry.
- Invoice Generation, Expense Reports & Payment Transaction.
- Data entry and record Management.
Job Role : Customer Care Executive
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Experience : 0 – 5 Years
Job Location : Faridabad (Haryana)
Walkin Date : 03 Nov 2018
Walk-In Time : 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
YAMAHA Motor Solutions India Pvt Ltd
(Gate No.1), 19/6, Mathura Road,
Faridabad- Haryana 121006,
Landmark: Opp. Escorts Mujesar Metro Station (Violet line).
Contact Person: Palak Arora