Walmart Recruitment for Software Engineer
We help people around the world save money and live better — anytime and anywhere — in retail stores, online and through their mobile devices. Each week, more than 220 million customers and members visit our 11,096 stores under 69 banners in 27 countries and e-commerce websites in 10 countries. With 2014 fiscal revenues of approximately $486 billion, Walmart employs 2.2 million employees worldwide. @WalmartLabs in Bangalore, we use technology for the charter of building brand new platforms and services on the latest technology stack to support both our e-commerce and stores businesses worldwide.
- Automate and Operate (DevOps) monitoring infrastructure
- Working with team(s) in scrum model on various projects
- Working on DevOps projects leveraging Open source & Enterprise level technologies
- Developing cookbooks/playbooks for monitoring deployment.
- Self healing/Auto healing modules/tools for Infrastructure resiliency
- Evaluate and Develop good exposure on new tools and technologies
- Coding, testing, integration and troubleshooting monitoring services
- Create and modify system workflows for monitoring infrastructure
- Provide professional technical documentation
- Bachelor’s with 2- 4 years of relevant experience
- Strong foundation on Linux concepts (File system, Commands, Shell, Administration, HA)
- Exposure to Open source monitoring tools like Sensu OR Nagios, Graylog, ELK stack, Graphite
- Proficiency in programming/scripting and development (bash, Python, Perl, Ruby and Java).
- Good networking concepts (TCP/IP, routing, switching).
- Working knowledge of configuration management framework (Ansible, chef, puppet, etc.) and Automation technologies.
Job Role : Software Engineer
Eligibility : Graduate
Experience : 2 – 4 Years
Job Location : Bangalore
For Apply Online Click Here – Link