Vodafone Careers Registration Link For Freshers
Vodafone Careers | Registration Link For Freshers / Experience
. You can apply for Vodafone jobs, vacancies, walkins, off campus, recruitment drives, Job openings through this page. Apply online now. Latest Career Vacancies has been announced by Vodafone. So this will be a good news for all the candidates who are waiting for Vodafone Recruitment 2017. Candidates who had completed their Graduation / post Graduate / Diploma / ITI and interested in this recruitment can apply for Vodafone Recruitment with the help of the detailed information provided further on this page. So aspirants if you are interested then grab this chance by applying for Vodafone Recruitment 2017 in online mode through the below provided Vodafone registration link. Job seekers can acquire detailed information regarding Vodafone Recruitment from the below part of this page of www.brigthcareers.com
Vodafone Careers Registration Details :-
Company Name :- Vodafone
Experience :- Fresher / Experienced
Qualification :- Graduate / post Graduate / Diploma
Work Location :- Across India
Mode of Apply :- Online
Salary Offered :- As Par Company Rule
Current Job Openings in Vodafone:-
Senior Manager – Order Assurance
Senior Manager – Analytics & Operational Excellence
Dgm-it Security & Infrasturcture Operations
Security Engineering Consultant
SCM Lead Consultant
Microstrategy – Architect / Developer
Senior Delivery Manager
Manager – Six Sigma Operational
Assistant Manager – BA
Analyst – Data Consulting
DGM – Senior Transformation Lead
Manager / Senior Manager – ODI
Security Engineering Specialist
Analyst – Governance & Ops Excellence
Vodafone Selection Process:-
Applying candidates have to go through the test and/ or Personal Interview round or any other way of selection procedure that will be decided by recruitment panel of Vodafone.
Vodafone Company Profile :-
Vodafone Group plc is a British multinational telecommunications company headquartered in London and with its registered office in Newbury, Berkshire. It is the world’s 2nd-largest mobile telecommunications company measured by both subscribers and 2013 revenues (behind China Mobile) and had 434 million subscribers as of 31 March 2014. Vodafone has a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. It had a market capitalization of approximately £89.1 billion as of 6 July 2012, the third-largest of any company listed on the London Stock Exchange. It has a secondary listing on NASDAQ. Vodafone owns and operates networks in 21 countries and has partner networks in over 40 additional countries. Its Vodafone Global Enterprise division provides telecommunications and IT services to corporate clients in over 65 countries.
How to fill Vodafone Application Form?
- To fill Vodafone Application form you need to log on official website of company
- After that move your cursor towards Company section visible at the bottom of home page and hit on “Careers”.
- Then press on Search For Awesome Opportunities and choose your country as India.
- Now follow Apply Now tab from right side of home page and hit on it.
- This tab will take you on new window which contains various job notifications; you need to hit at an appropriate job link for which you want to apply.
- Then you are required to read complete information carefully.
- After that press on “Vodafone” or “LinkedIn” or “Google” or “Face book” according to your choices.
- Then Vodafone Portal Login with your e-mail and password, if you are existing applier.
- If you don’t have an account then hit on create one’ link.
- Fill your registration form with complete details and then login your account.
- After filling complete details you need to upload your scanned photograph, signature and CV
- Finally hit on SUBMIT Button and take a print out of online application form for the further reference.
How to Apply Vodafone Registration Link:-
Interested Candidates may check Updated Link
for getting detailed information. Candidates are requested to stay in touch with our web portal to collect latest info regarding Vodafone Recruitment 2017.