Vidyasiri Scholarship – Epass Karnataka Scholarship form will be Available on Epass official website. The Karnataka State Government offers Scholarship for Epass Scholarship Karnataka currently published Vidyasiri Scholarship Scheme for SC, ST, and OBC Candidate for Pursuing 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th. And Undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019
Vidyasiri ePass is a scholarship scheme started by State Government of Karnataka for offering monetary support to Backward Category students. Willing candidates can apply for Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019 by filling the online form.
Candidates who are not able to continue their studies because of their poverty will get a chance of availing this ePass Karnataka Scholarship. The Vidyasiri Scholarship Scheme is accessible to all meritorious students of backward categories.
Epass Karnataka Scholarship
You may check the vidyasiri scholarship status 2019 through the official website of the Karnataka Vidyasiri karepass.cgg.gov.in. To know more about the Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019 must go through the entire page which is well furnished by the team members of www. Brigthcareers .com
Vidyasiri Epass ScholarShip 2019
|Name of the Epass||Karnataka Epass Scholarship/ Vidyasiri Epass Scholarship|
|Applications available from||Coming soon|
|Applicable for||SC/ST/OBC Students|
|Scholarship Issued by||Government of Karnataka|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs 1500/-|
|Last Date for applying for Scholarships||Updated soon|
These type of epass Scholarships benefits many students to reach their dreams and goals regarding higher studies. Karnataka Scholarships providing financial support to the candidate taking a next step in removing illiteracy in the State. Candidates can apply for Vidyasiri Scholarship through online mode. However before applying for this scholarship let me give you the eligibility details.
epass karnataka details
The following are the things you can do at the official website of ePass Karnataka.
- You can submit the fresh Vidyasiri scholarship and can renew the existing by giving the updated information like income etc.
- You can know the application status of Vidyasiri scholarship.
- There is a provision to check ePass Karnataka application status 2019-20.
- And finally, you can browse the recent notifications regarding the scholarships.
What is Vidyasiri ScholarShip?
Online scholarship disbursement system, namely Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships, was envisaged by karnataka government to ensure speedier disbursal of scholarships to economically backward students. It is an important welfare measure to enable the students to have access to professional courses. This article will provide the complete details about karnataka ePASS portal.
The main objectve of ePASS scholarship in karnataka is to help the meritorious students who cannot afford education. Under the ePASS scheme, tuition fee prescribed by the colleges are paid by the Government in the form of scholarships.
Vidyasiri ScholarShip Students Eligibility
- Students who belong to the categories of SC, ST whose annual parental income is Rs. two Lakhs or below.
- BC, EBC, Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is Rs. 1 lakh or below.
- Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter. (In-case of renewal).
Vidyasiri ScholarShip Students not Eligibility
- Students belonging to the categories other than SC, ST, BC, OBC and Disabled.
- SC, ST Students whose annual parental income is more than Rs.2 Lakhs.
- BC, EBC, Disabled Students whose parental income is more than Rupees One lakh.
- All Students pursuing the part time courses, online courses.
- Students admitted under Sponsored seats, Management Quota seats.
- Students drawing the stipend more than the scholarship amount in aggregate per annum.
- Students of BC, EBC and DW students studying the Courses offered by open universities, distant mode, category B seats in MBBS, BDS.
- EBC students studying Intermediate or equivalent courses.
Required documents for vidyasiri scholarship
- aadhaar card or eid number
- sslc details like hall ticket number etc
- caste and income certification issued by tahsildar or sub-tahsildar
- school or college issued transfer certification tc
- scan copy of bank passbook only first page details with account number
- certificate from the respective authority in case of disability or blindness
how to apply for vidyasiri scholarship 2019?
- first of all you need to reach at the official website that is karepass.cgg.gov.in to apply for the vidyasiri scholarship 2019
- on the home page applying students need to go through the apply online link
- after that follow the fresh for hostel link from the next page
- the new page will be open on your screen asking some details as registration or admit card number year of pass date of birth etc
- once you fill the essential information must fill income details of your parents
- after that relevant credentials like as caste and income certificates etc
- after that press the submit button for final submission and you will get final application number
- you must note down this page as it is used to check the karnataka vidyasiri status
vidyasiri scholarship amount details
- As per the Vidyasiri Karnataka scheme, around 20000 students will take the benefit of this Pre/Post Matric scholarship for 10 months.
- The state government will provide the Rs. 1500/- to eligible students.
- When the eligible students will shortlisted for the Vidyasiri Scholarship the scholarship will be deposit into the bank account of them
- Students can also dial 080-65970005 to contact to the Karnataka ePass support team between 10.00 AM to 05.30 PM.
Epass Eligible courses
- Post Matric Courses approved by the concerned University/Board having duration of 1 year and above.
- Professional Courses are approved for this scholarship.
- Degree and PG Courses in Medicine
- Degree and PG Courses Allied Sciences
- Degree and PG Courses Business Finance
- Degree and PG Courses Business administration
- Degree and PG Courses Computer Applications/ Science,
- Commercial pilot License course
- Other professional and technical graduate and PG including (M.Phil, PhD and post doctoral research) level courses not covered in Group-I.
- A./I.C.W.A./C.S./ etc., courses, all post graduate, graduate level diploma courses, all certificate level courses.
- Degree courses(not covered in group I & II)
- NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) courses
- Vocational courses (Intermediate level)
- Degree and PG Courses in Engineering
- Degree and PG Courses in Agriculture
- Degree and PG Courses in Veterinary
- Degree and PG Courses in Technology
How to get Karnataka Benefits from vidyasiri scholarship
- Those who want to get benefits from ePass Karnataka, the below credentials must be applicable for all candidates/students. They are eligible from below parameters.
- Karnataka State Candidates or Student’s parental annual income must not exceed Rs. 2,00,000/- per year. It should be a minimum of 2 lakhs. The certificate will be provided by government Manadal or revenue department (Income certificate).
- Other academic years document required (For more details ask academic in charge).
- Student Caste certificate (Available in any Mandal Office or any meeseva centers)
- Student Bank passbook with photograph
- Student Residential certificate
- Candidates obtaining Post-matric course in the state of Karnataka are eligible to apply for ePass Scholarship.
- Required Aadhard Card to linked with Bank account’s Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT).
Candidates check the final online application date for renewal date information and stay update with ePass Karnataka. If any assistance required candidates can use Karnataka helpline numbers and college admission department and also, college scholarship department.
vidyasiri Scholarship 2019 Application Status
vidyasiri Karnataka Scholarship 2019 Application Status can be known easily if you get the application number and password. The Epass Karnataka Scholarship 2019 complete details has available online at the official website karepass.cgg.gov.in. One can easily fill their details in Epass Karnataka Application Form 2019-20 from our site itself. Vidyasiri Karnataka Fresh Online Application has also provided here for different courses.
|An online Application process will start||Updated Soon|
|Last date to submit an online application||Updated Soon|
|Fresh and Renewal Registrations||Updated Soon|
|Official website||Click here|
|Online Publication||Download Here|
|Notification for Candidates||Download Here|
|Download Acknowledgment||Download Details|
|Fresh Candidate Apply||Apply Online|
|Renewal Candidate Apply||Apply Online|
Stay tuned to Brigthcareers.com for more news and updates on Vidyasiri 2019. Please Like, Share, and Follow us on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter for future updates.
Abou epass Karnataka
Online Post Matric Scholarships disbursements through ePass application is one of the important welfare measures of the Government of Karnataka which is aimed at the educational upliftment of Students, initiated by the Department of Backward Class Welfare.
The system links all welfare departments, treasury, databases of Secondary Schools Leaving Certificate (SSLC), Colleges and Banks to disburse scholarships
Through Karepass, we envision an ecosystem which ensures hassle free delivery of scholarship funds to the verified benificiary’s bank accounts.
Karnataka Backward Classes Welfare Department
No.16/D, 3rd Floor, Devraj Urs Bhavan,
Millers Tank Bed Road, Vasanth Nagar,
Bangalore – 560052.
Hostel Online Phone: 8050370006
Scholarship Online Phone: 8050770005
Prathibha, IAS/KAS Online Phone: 8050770004
Email ID: bcdbng[at]kar[dot]nic[dot]