UP Police Jail Warder Bharti
UP Police Jail Warder Recruitment 2019 UP Police Jail Warder Bharti UPPRPB Application Form UP Police Bharti 2019 UP Police Jail Warder Fireman Recruitment 2019 Jail Warder Vacancy in UP Police 2019 latest Notification in UPPRPB 2019 UP Police Latest Notification 2019 Online Application for Jail Warder in UP Police Apply Online UP Police Constable Recruitment 2019 UP Police Jail Warder Vacancy 2019 UP Police Bharti 2019 UP Police Bandi Rakshak Bharti 2019 UPPRPB Jobs 2019 UP Police Constable Bharti 2019
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board Vacancy 2019
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB ) recently releases 2026 Fireman, 3012 Jail Warder (Male), 626 Jail Warder (Female) and 102 Constable (Horse Riding Police) UP Police for eligible candidates. Candidates who are searching police jobs opportunity in UP. UP Police invites online application from eligible candidates for following posts Jail Warder as per the UP Police Jail warder Recruitment 2019 notification, these 5805 vacancies are allocated for police posts. Candidates can apply to this recruitment through online from 18.01.2019. SAIL UP Police recruitment 2019 apply online link and notification is available in official website www.upprpb.gov.in. The last date to submit the online application form is 09.02.2019. For More Details read this page carefully.
UP Police Bharti 2019
UP Police Bharti 2019 for the post of Fireman, Jail Warder and Constable (Horse Riding Police) in Grade ‘C’ for UP Police. The detailed eligibility and application process of Jail Warder Recruitment are given in below.
UPPRPB Application Form
UP Police Jail Warder Recruitment
All the interested candidates searching for Bharti in UP Police 2019 in Utter Pradesh can check this page carefully for all latest UP Police Jail Warder Bharti 2019 updates. Find more details and updates about Fireman, Jail Warder and Constable Vacancies 2019, exam results, dates, schedules etc in this page. Here you can find all Jobs in UP Police jail Warder Recruitment 2019 for both fresher and experienced candidates.
UP Police Jail Warder Bharti 2019
Candidates must have Intermediate (12th Class) pass disciplines from recognized university and College. Candidate age limit should be below 22 years. UP Police Jail Warder Bharti 2019 Notification will conduct Physical test in multiple exam centre. Expected UP Police exam will be held on 2019. After that selected candidates will be engaged on UP Police. Candidates should pay the required fee through online on or before the last date 09.02.2019. More details of UP Police Recruitment are available in UP Police careers page.
UP Police Bandi Rakshak Bharti 2019
UP Police Fireman Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name:||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB)|
|Job Category:||State Government Jobs|
|No. of Posts:||5805 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts:||Fireman, Jail Warder and Constable (Horse Riding Police)|
|Job Location:||Uttar Pradesh|
|Selection Procedure:||Physical Test, Written Exam, Interview|
|Job Type||Uttar Pradesh Government Jobs|
|Application Apply Mode:||Online|
UP Police Jail Warder Notification 2019
As per the recent UP Govt Job UP Police Jail warder notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Jail Warder job has been given below. Candidates can check all eligibility qualification details for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this job. Here below you can find all required details for UP Govt Job 2019 in UP Police Jail Warder Recruitment.
UP Police Jail warder Vacancy
List of current openings: UP Police
Name of the Post: Jail Warder
- 01. Male: 3012
- 02. Female: 626
UP Police Jail Warder Category Wise Bharti
Name of the Post: Fireman
Total Vacancies: 2065
UP Police Fireman Category Wise Bharti
Name of the Post: Constable Horse Rider
Total Posts: 102
UP Police Constable Horse Rider Category Wise Bharti
Eligibility Criteria for UP Police Jail Warder Bharti
UP Police Jail Warder Physical Standards
|Jail Warder (Male)||Height||Chest|
|Jail Warder (Female)||Height||Weight|
|UR/OBC/SC||152 cm||45 KG|
UP Police Fireman Physical Standards
UP Police Constable Horse Rider Physical Standards
|Constable Horse Rider||Height||Chest|
|UR / OBC / SC||168 cm||79/84|
Educational Qualification for UP Police Notification
Minimum Qualification & experience
- Candidates must be passed High School (10th) & Intermediate (12th) from U.P. Board of High school and Intermediate Education System or Its equivalent Qualification from recognized Board/ Institute.
UP Police Jail Warder Age Limit
- Male – candidate must be 18-22 years .
- Female – 18-25 years .
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- 5 years for SC/ST Category
- 3 years for OBC Category
- Others as per govt rules.
For more reference kindly check the UP Police official notification 2019.
UP Police Jail warder Salary
- Selected Candidates will receive good salary monthly pay band is Rs. Rs. 21,700/- -Rs. 69,100/-
UP Police Jail Warder Selection Process
Selection of candidates for UP Police Recruitment 2019 will be done on the basis of performance in –
- Scrutiny of Documents
- Document Verification
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Test (OMR Based)
- Physical Measurement Test
- Medical Examination
- Police Verification.
- Academic Merit: Academic merit will be based on 10th class board exam (maximum 100 marks) & 12th class board exam (maximum 200 marks), So shortlist will be prepared for 300 marks.
UP Police Jail Warder Physical Efficiency Test
A. 4.8 km Running for Male Candidates (In Twenty Seven minutes):
|Time Limit in Minutes and Seconds|
|In 27 Minutes||200|
|17 Minutes 15 Seconds||198|
|17 Minutes 30 Seconds||196|
|26 Minutes 30 Seconds & 26 Minutes 45 Seconds||122|
|More than 26 Minutes 45 Seconds & 27 Minutes||120|
B. 2.4 km for Female Candidates (In Sixteen Minutes):
|Time Limit in Minutes and Seconds|
|In 16 Minutes||200|
|11 Minutes 15 Seconds||196|
|More than 11 Minutes 15 Seconds & 11 Minutes 30 Seconds||192|
|More than 15 Minutes 30 Seconds & 15 Minutes 45 Seconds||124|
|More than 15 Minutes 45 Seconds & 16 Minutes||120|
- Document Verification & Medical Examination: Document Verification will be for the candidates who have qualified in Physical Efficiency Test.
- a. Document Verification: Candidates will be shortlisted based on total marks obtained by the candidates in Physical Efficiency Test to attend for the medical examination.
- b. Medical Examination: After short listing the candidates whose records were found to be correct, to be attend for Medical examination conducted by the Council.
UP Police Jail Warder Application Free
- For All Categories: Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXS Candidates – 400 /-
- Gen/OBC Candidates – 400 /-
Mode of Payment
- Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How To Apply UP Police Jail Warder Recruitment 2019?
- Step 1: First, Candidates Visit UP Police official website – www.upprpb.gov.in
- Step 2: Search for UP Police Jail Warder notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Step 3: Candidates can Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
- Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to UP Police Jail Warder Recruitment 2019.
- Step 5: For Apply Click online application link “Apply Now”
- Step 6: Create your registration on UP Police Jail Warder Vacancy and Fill all correct details.
- Step 7: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Step 8: Check and Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Step 9: If all done in last Click and Submit the application form
- Step 10: Make the payment, if UP Police asks. Others wise ignore this step
- Step 11: In last Take print your application form for future use.
UP Police Constable Bharti 2019 Important dates
The following important dates need to be remembered by the UP Police Constable Bharti 2019 Candidates.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||18.01.2019|
|Last date for Submission of Application||09.02.2019|
|Date of Exam||Updated Soon|
UP Police Jail Warder Exam Dates
Dear Readers finally UP Police Jail warder Recruitment 2019 Form Filling Process start. Some of the candidates are waiting to know the UP Police Jail warder Exam Date 2019 they can go through Brigthcareers.com site and then get the details whatever you want regarding the Exam date. Candidates can read this post completely and then get the details about the UPPRPB Jail Warder Exam Date.
All the Applied Candidates who had enrolled for the UP Police Jail Warder Bharti 2019 they can be carry out complete details regards to the UP Police Fireman Exam Date 2019 on this page across the official notification. Without knowing the exam date we don’t know on which date the officials will conduct the exam theta is the reason we can give the details regarding the UP Police Jail Warder Exam Date on this post for the Waiting candidates.
|UP Police Jail Warder Apply Online (Activated Soon)||Registration | Login|
|UP Police Jail Warder Notification||Link 1 | Link 2|
|UP Police Jail Warder Admit Card||Click Here|
|UP Police Jail Warder Syllabus||Click Here|
|UP Police Jail Warder Cut Off||Click Here|
|UP Police Jail Warder Official Website||Click Here|
UP Police Jail Warder Exam Center
All Exam conduct in Uttar Pradesh. All Exam Center Name will be notify very soon.
About UP Police
The Uttar Pradesh Police (IAST: Uttara Pradeśa Pulisa), often abbreviated as UP police, is the law enforcement agency of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh headquartered in Allahabad. The Uttar Pradesh Police is headed by a director general of police (DGP) Ranked IPS officer. The current DG of Uttar Pradesh Police is Om Prakash Singh.
UP police is the largest police force in the world. It was formed in 1863 as the Office of the inspector general of police, United Provinces under the Police Act, 1861.Uttar police is the governed by Department of Home and Confidential of
The present police system was created following the recommendation of the Police Commission headed by H.M. Court in 1860 and was enacted as Police Act of 1861. H.M. Court became the first inspector general of police of the then North West Province and Avadh which comprised the territory of the present state of Uttar Pradesh. Since then many amendments in Police Act of 1861 have happened which has shaped the current institution and structure of police in the state.
UP POLICE HQ
Sarojni Naidu Marg
Fax : 0532-2423659, 2423661. Ph : 0532-2423660
E-mail : polhead@up .nic. in, polald@gmail. com