Ubisoft Recruitment Lead Programmer Pune
Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassins Creed, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Rayman Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studio in Pune We favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit. If youve got the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting period of growth.
- Lead and manage a programming team at technical and personnel level.
- Mentor junior programmers in the team and plan their skill development.
- Determine the technical needs for the team to work on a project assigned or third party middleware.
- Help in setting up best practices for coding and conduct regular code reviews.
- Setup a process to review the game on a regular interval during development cycle and identify area of improvement.
- Encourage team to create a strong technical document on different development platforms/consoles.
- Setup processes while working in collaboration with other teams (internal or external) to efficiently meet the technical needs of the assigned project.
- Plan and evaluate the work performed by team and analyse the impact on the project.
- Identify risks involved with the development of games and provide solutions to resolve complex problems.
- Provide estimate time to complete programming task/objectives and be committed to meet them.
- Very strong skills in C, C++ and Object Oriented Programming.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Very strong debugging skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong reporting and documentation skills.
- Problem-solving and open minded.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt new technical changes as per
- project need.
Eligibility : Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or the equivalent in experience.
Experience : 2 – 5 Years