TNPSC JTA STA Recruitment
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 Current Jobs in TNPSC 2019 TNPSC Latest Notification 2019 Online Application for Senior Technical Assistant & Junior Technical Assistant in TNPSC Apply Online TNPSC junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 TNPSC JTA STA Vacancy 2019
TNPSC STA Recruitment 2019
TNPSC JTA STA Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission recently releases 19 Senior Technical Assistant & Junior Technical Assistant vacancies in all over India. Candidates who are searching Govt jobs opportunity in TNPSC. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites online application from eligible candidates for following posts Senior Technical Assistant & Junior Technical Assistant in various offices of the TNPSC Jobs in India. As per the TNPSC recruitment 2019 notification, these 19 vacancies are allocated for Junior Engineer posts. Candidates can apply to this recruitment through online from 07.01.2019. TNPSC recruitment 2019 apply online link and notification is available in official website @ TNPSC.org.in. The last date to submit the online application form is 06.02.2019. For More Details read this page carefully.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019
TNPSC JTA STA Recruitment: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 for the post of Senior Technical Assistant & Junior Technical Assistant and Officers in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The detailed eligibility and application process of TNPSC JTA STA Recruitment are given in below.
TNPSC JTA STA Vacancy 2019
All the interested candidates searching for TNPSC Vacancy 2019 in India can check this page carefully for all latest TNPSC JTA STA Recruitment 2019 updates. Find more details and updates about TNPSC Vacancies 2019, exam results, dates, schedules etc in this page. Here you can find all TNPSC Jobs for both fresher and experienced candidates.
TNPSC Senior Technical Assistant & Junior Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019
Candidates must have possessed diploma in relevant disciplines from recognized university and College. Candidate age limit should be between 20 to 30 years. TNPSC JTA STA Recruitment will conduct online test in multiple exam centre. Expected TNPSC exam will be held on 2019. After that selected candidates will be engaged on anywhere in Tamil Nadu. Contenders should pay the required fee through online on or before the last date 06.02.2019. More details of TNPSC JTA STA Recruitment, TNPSC Senior Technical Assistant & Junior Technical Assistant vacancy 2019, are available in TNPSC careers page.
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 details
|Organization Name:||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|No. of Posts:||19 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts:||Senior Technical Assistant & Junior Technical Assistant & Various Posts|
|Job Location:||Tamil Nadu|
|Selection Procedure:||Online Examination, Interview|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Application Apply Mode:||Online|
TNPSC STA JTA Notification 2019
As per the recent Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Senior Technical Assistant & Junior Technical Assistant job has been given below. Candidates can check all eligibility qualification details for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this job. Here below you can find all required details for (TNPSC JTA STA Recruitment) TNPSC Senior Technical Assistant & Junior Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019.
TNPSC JE Vacancy Details
List of current openings: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1||Senior Technical Assistant in Department of Handlooms and Textiles (Code No.1869)||05 Posts|
|2||Junior Technical Assistant Department of Handlooms and Textiles (Code No.1853)||14 Posts|
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission allocates overall 19 vacancies for this recruitment
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Senior Technical Assistant & Junior Technical Assistant Recruitment Posts
Educational Qualification for TNPSC JTA STA Notification
TNPSC Junior Technical Assistant
- Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification
- Must possess a Diploma in Handloom Technology obtained from the Indian Institute of Handloom Technology, Salem or Varanasi or from any other recognised Institute of Handloom Technology.
- Diploma in Textile Manufacture obtained from the Technological Diploma Examination Board, Chennai or the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu.
TNPSC Senior Technical Assistant
- Must possess B.Sc Degree in Textile Technology awarded by any University or Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission.
- Must possess a First Class Diploma in Textile Technology awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu.
- Must possess a First Class Diploma in than 3 years. Handloom Technology awarded by the State Board ofTechnical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu.
- Experience in Spinning or Weaving Mills or Handloom Organisation for a period of not less than 3 years.
TNPSC JTA STA Age Limit (As on 01‐01‐2019)
- For Senior Technical Assistant: Age limit should be 30 years.
- For Junior Technical Assistant: Age limit should be 28 years.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- 5 years for SC/ST Category
- 3 years for OBC Category
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per govt rules.
For more reference kindly check the TNPSC official notification 2019.
TNPSC JTA STA Pay Scale
- Senior Technical Assistant: Rs.36,400 – 1,15,700/- (Level 16)
- Junior Technical Assistant: Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/- (Level 11)
TNPSC JTA STA Selection Process
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information checks the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
TNPSC JTA STA Application Free
|a)||Registration Fee: For One-Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017) Note Those who have registered in the One -Time Registration system and paid the registration fee of Rs.150/- and received the registration ID need not pay the Registration fee i.e., Rs.150/- and it is enough to pay the Examination fee alone||Rs.150/-|
|b)||Examination Fee: Note The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the fee concession noted below.||Rs|
TNPSC JTA STA Recruitment Mode of Payment
- Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How To Apply TNPSC JTA STA Recruitment 2019?
- Step 1: First, Candidates Visit TNPSC official website – https:// www.tnpsc.gov.in /
- Step 2: Search for TNPSC Senior Technical Assistant & Junior Technical Assistant notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Step 3: Candidates can Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
- Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to TNPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Step 5: For Apply Click online application link “Apply Now”
- Step 6: Create your registration on TNPSC JTA STA Vacancy and Fill all correct details.
- Step 7: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Step 8: Check and ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Step 9: If all done in last Click and Submit the application form
- Step 10: Make the payment, if TNPSC asks. Others wise ignore this step
- Step 11: In last Take print your application form for future use.
TNPSC JTA STA Recruitment Important date
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Important dates for Senior Technical Assistant & Junior Technical Assistant Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission candidates.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||07.01.2019|
|Last date for Submission of Application||06.02.2019|
|Date of Examination||Updated Soon|
|TNPSC JTA STA Recruitment Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|TNPSC JTA STA Notification||Click Here|
|TNPSC JTA STA Admit Card||Click Here|
|TNPSC JTA STA Syllabus||Electrical | Civil|
|TNPSC JTA STA Cut Off||Click Here|
|TNPSC JTA STA Official Website||Click Here|
TNPSC JTA STA Exam Centre
Examination will be held at the following centres: –
NOTE – Stay tuned to Brigthcareers.com for more news and updates on TNPSC 2019. Please Like, Share, and Follow us on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter for future updates.
About Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
In the year 1923, the British Government established a Public
Service Commission to examine the salary structure of the Indian Civil Service.
The Commission was composed of four Englishmen and four Indian with Lord Lee of
Fareham serving as its Chairman. The Commission also addressed the rate of
Indianization of the Indian Civil Service and the Indian Police. It determined
a rate which in fifteen years would make the Indian Civil Service with a fifty
per cent Indian membership and the same in twenty-five years for the Indian
It was left largely to the discretion of provincial Governments to recruit and exercise control over their Services, as they thought proper. As a result of the discretionary powers left to provincial Government, the Government of Madras and Punjab proposed to set up their Public Service Commissions.
The Madras Service Commission thus came into being under an Act of the Madras Legislature in 1929. Madras Presidency had the unique honour, of being the only province in India to establish the first Service Commission.
The Madras Service Commission started with three Members, including the Chairman. After re-organisation of States in 1957, several Commissions were constituted. The Madras Service Commission became Madras Public Service Commission with headquarters at Madras in the year 1957. During 1970, when the name of the State was changed into Tamil Nadu, the Madras Public Service Commission automatically became the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC).