TNPSC Group 1 Notification
TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2019 Tamilnadu Public Service Commission Recruitment TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment Deputy Collector Officers Vacancy in TNPSC CCSE I 2019 Current Jobs in TNPSC CCSE I 2019 TNPSC CCSE I 2019 Latest Notification 2019 Online Application for Deputy Collector Officers in TNPSC CCSE I 2019 Apply Online TNPSC CCSE I 2019 Deputy Collector Officers Recruitment 2019 TNPSC CCSE I 2019 Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category-I) Officers Vacancy 2019
TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2019
TNPSC CCSE I Deputy Collector Officers Recruitment 2019: TNPSC Group I 2019 recently releases 139 CCS-I Examination (Group-I Services) Officers vacancies in TNPSC Group 1 Notification. Candidates who are searching jobs opportunity in TNPSC CCSE I 2019 . TNPSC CCSE I 2019 invites online application from eligible candidates for following posts PC/SSC Officers in various offices of the TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2019 per the TNPSC CCSE I recruitment 2019 notification, these 139 vacancies are allocated for CCS-I Examination (Group-I Services) Officers posts. Candidates can apply to this recruitment through online from 01.01.2019. TNPSC CCSE I 2019 recruitment 2019 apply online link and notification is available in official website @ tnpsc.gov.in. The last date to submit the online application form is 31.01.2019. For More Details read this page carefully.
TNPSC CCSE 1 Notification 2019
TNPSC CCSE 1 Notification for the post of Group-I Services Officers in Grade ‘A’ for TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2019 . The detailed eligibility and application process of TNPSC CCSE I 2019 Group-I Services Officers Recruitment are given in below.
Tamilnadu Public Service Commission Group 1 Notification 2019
All the interested candidates searching for Tamilnadu Public Service Commission Group 1 Vacancy 2019 in India can check this page carefully for all latest TNPSC CCSE I 2019 Group-I Services Officers Recruitment 2019 updates. Find more details and updates about TNPSC CCSE I notification 2019 Group-I Services Officers Vacancies 2019, exam results, dates, schedules etc in this page. Here you can find all TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2019 Jobs for both fresher and experienced candidates.
TNPSC Group 1 Vacancy 2019
Candidates must have Degree of any of the Universities disciplines from recognized university and College. Candidate age limit should be below 37 years. TNPSC CCSE I Vacancy 2019 will conduct online test in multiple exam center. Expected TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2019 exam will be held on 3 rd March 2019. After that selected candidates will be engaged on anywhere in Tamil Nadu . Contenders should pay the required fee through online on or before the last date 31.01.2019. More details of Recruitment are available in TNPSC CCSE I Recruitment 2019 careers page.
TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2019 : Details
|Organization Name:||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Job Category:||State Govt Jobs|
|No. of Posts:||139 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts:||Group I Services Posts (Deputy Collector, DSP, Assistant Commissioner, and various post)|
|Job Location:||Across Tamil Nadu|
|Selection Procedure:||Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Viva Vocectional|
|Job Type||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
|Application Apply Mode:||Online|
Group 1 Notification TNPSC
As per the recent TNPSC CCSE I Notification 2019, the eligibility details for the job has been given below. Candidates can check all eligibility qualification details for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this job. Here below you can find all required details for Group 1 Notification TNPSC Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs Group-I Services Officers Recruitment 2019.
TNPSC Group-I Services Officers Vacancy : Details
List of current openings: TNPSC CCSE I 2019
|Post/Code||Department Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Deputy Collector (Post Code: 1001)||TN Civil Service||27|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police (Post Code : 1002)||Tamil Nadu Police Service||56|
|Assistant Commissioner (C.T.) (Post Code: 1003)||Commercial Taxes Service||11|
|Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies (Post Code : 1004)||Co-operative Service||13|
|District Registrar (Post Code: 1005)||Registration Service||7|
|Assistant Director of Rural Development (Post Code: 1006)||Panchayat Development Service||15|
|District Employment Officer (Post Code: 1007)||General Service||8|
|District Officer (Fire and Rescue Services) (Post Code: 1008)||Fire and Rescue Services||2|
|Total No. of Vacancies||139 Posts|
TNPSC Group 1 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification for TNPSC CCSE I Services Officers Officers Notification
TNPSC Group-I Services Officers
- Candidates must have completed any Bachelor’s degree of any university or Institution recognized by the UGC to get eligible for TNPSC Group 1 Jobs.
- As per official TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2019, applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil.
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP): Preference shall be given to candidates who possess National awards for Physical efficiency.
- Assistant Commissioner: Degree in Commerce and Law / Degree in Commerce or Law with Diploma in Taxation Laws.
- Assistant Director: Post Graduate in Rural Service / Post Graduate or Diploma in Extension / Sociology.
- Deputy Registrar: MA (Co-operation) / M.Com with Co-operation / BA (Co-operation)
- District Employment Officer: Degree in Economics / Education / Sociology / Statistics or psychology with PG Diploma in Social Science and Experience.
TNPSC Group I Services Officers Age Limit
|Name of Posts||Min Age||Max Age SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs||Max Age for Others|
|For all the posts except the post of Assistant Commissioner (C.T)||21 Years||37 Years||32 Years|
|Assistant Commissioner (C.T.) For Applicants possessing Any Degree||21 Years||37 Years||32 Years|
|Assistant Commissioner (C.T.) For Applicants possessing B.L Degree||21 Years||38 Years||33 Years|
- While the minimum age limit to apply for TNPSC Jobs for 139 Group 1 Posts is 21 years, the upper age limit is 37 years for candidates belonging to the reserved category and 32 years for the general category candidates.
- Differently Able Candidates will have an age concession up to 10 years over and above the maximum age limit.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- 5 years for SC/ST Category
- 3 years for OBC Category
- Others as per govt rules.
For more reference kindly check the TNPSC CCSE I 2019 official notification 2019.
TNPSC Group 1 Salary
- Selected candidates for TNPSC Vacancy 2019 will get a good Salary of Rs.56, 100-1, 77, 500/- per month.
TNPSC Group 1 Services Officers Selection Process
For Shortlisted candidates TNPSC will conduct 3 Prosess for selection of candidates.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Viva Vocational Test
TNPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern 2019
TNPSC Group 1 Preliminary Exam
|Name Of Subject||Marks||Time|
|General Studies (Degree Standard)|
|Aptitude & Mental Ability Test (SSLC Standard)||300||3 hours|
TNPSC Group 1 Main Exam (Degree Level) & Oral Test
|Name Of Subject||Marks||Time|
|Interview & Records||100||—|
TNPSC Group I Services Officers Application Free
- One Time Registration Fee
- For All Candidates – Rs.150/-
- Candidates who have already registered in One-Time Registration system within the validity period of 5 years are exempted. Those who have registered in the One-Time Registration system.
- If you have already paid the Registration fee i.e., Rs.150/-, it is enough to pay the examination fee alone.
Preliminary Examination Fee
- For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs, Destitute Widows, Ex-servicemen – No Fee
- For All Gen/OBC Others – Rs 100
- Main Written Examination Fee – RS 200
Note: The Main Written Examination fee should be paid later only by those applicants who are admitted to the Main Written Examination based on the result of Preliminary Examination and on receipt of intimation from Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, if they are not eligible for fee concession
Mode of Payment
- Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How To Apply TNPSC Group 1 Services Officers Recruitment 2019?
- Step 1: First, Candidates Visit TNPSC CCSE I 2019 official website – tnpsc.gov.in
- Step 2: Search for TNPSC CCSE Group-I Services Officers notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Step 3: Candidates can Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
- Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to TNPSC CCSE Group-I Services Officers Recruitment 2019.
- Step 5: For Apply Click online application link “Apply Now”
- Step 6: Create your registration on TNPSC CCSE Group-I Services Officers Vacancy and Fill all correct details.
- Step 7: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Step 8: Check and Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Step 9: If all done in last Click and Submit the application form
- Step 10: Make the payment, if TNPSC CCSE I 2019 asks. Others wise ignore this step
- Step 11: In last Take print your application form for future use.
TNPSC Grade 1 Important dates
The following important dates need to be remembered by the TNPSC CCSE I 2019 candidates.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||01.01.2019|
|Last date for Submission of Application||31.01.2019|
|Date of Exam||03.03.2019|
|TNPSC Group 1 Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|TNPSC Group 1 Notification||Click Here|
|TNPSC Group 1 Services Officers Admit Card||Click Here|
|TNPSC Group 1 Services Officers Syllabus||Click Here|
|TNPSC Group 1 Services Officers Cut Off||Click Here|
|TNPSC Group 1 Official Website||Click Here|
TNPSC Grade 1 Exam Center
- All Exam conduct in Tamil Nadu State, All Exam Center name updated very soon.
About Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is a department of the government of Tamil Nadu that is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state’s public service. It is the successor of the Madras Service Commission, which came into being under an Act of the Madras Legislature in 1929 and was the first Provincial Public Service Commission in India. It adopted its current name in 1970. TNPSC operates under Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the Constitution of India.
In 1923, the Indian Government established a Public Service Commission to examine the salary structure of the Indian Civil Service and the possibility of transferring some of the duties to provincial services. The commission was composed of five Englishmen and four Indians, with Viscount Lee of Fare ham serving as chairman. The commission also addressed the rate of Indianisation of the Indian Civil Service and the Indian Police. It determined a rate which in 15 years would make the Indian Civil Service with a 50% Indian membership and the same in 25 years for the Indian Police.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Frazer Bridge Road,
VOC Nagar Park Town