RRB Staff Nurse Admit Card 2019
Railway Recruitment Board released the notification for the Post of Staff Nurse. Aspirant candidates of RRB can apply for this post before Last date. RRB shall invite the application on or before the last date and also submit the application in online mode will be accepted. There is no provision for submitting the after the last date. Candidates who are registered for the RRB Staff Nurse post waiting for the release of admit card on the official website. You can Download RRB Staff Nurse Admit Card through this website.
Download Staff Nurse Admit Card
RRB Hall Ticket 2019
Admit Card is also known as hall ticket. Railway Recruitment Board released hall ticket candidates can check it through this page. Hall ticket is very important for all candidates because by RRB Staff Nurse Admit Card you can check exam centre and exam location. You can also check which type of id and document are important at exam centre and what is exam time that day. For more information you can check official website.
Admit Card RRB Download
Railway Recruitment Board released Admit Card. Candidates who have apply for RRB Staff Nurse jobs check their admit card through this page and check their examination centre. Important details to check admit card is username and password. First Download their admit card and take one print of admit card for exam centre.
Important thing to carry with admit card
- Two Passport size Photo
- Two copy of Admit Card
- Blue and black ball Pen
One Valid Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter ID Card
Details Mentioned On Admit Card of RRB Staff Nurse
After Download Admit Card Candidate first check All details mention on the Admit card. When you find any error then Contact officials of Railway Recruitment Board.
- Mentioned On Admit Card
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Examination Name
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate
- And Exam Counsellor Signature
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Date and Time
- Category (ST/ SC/ General)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Test Centre Address
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Centre Code
- Important instruction for the candidates to be followed in the examination
HALL TICKET FOR CBT, DOCUMENT VERIFICATION
- SMS and email messages will be sent to all eligible candidates about the e-Call letter upload details on their registered mobile number and email ID. However, candidates should regularly visit the official website of RRB as there can be failure in delivery of SMS/E-mail to the candidates due to reasons beyond the control of RRBs.
- Eligible candidates can download e-Call letter along with Annexure V(D) (declaration for scribe, wherever applicable) from the RRBs websites about 10 days before the date of the CBT/Document Verification (as applicable). Call letter will not be sent to candidates by post.
- Candidates should read the instructions on the e-Call letter carefully and follow them scrupulously. Failure to comply with the instructions may lead to cancellation of their candidature.
- In case of SC/ST candidates who opted for free rail travel facility and uploaded their valid caste certificate for availing the benefit of free travel authority (Sleeper Class Railway Pass), the e-call letter for CBT / DV (as applicable) will contain the free travel authority and such candidates will be allowed to book ticket on submission of self-attested photo copy of e-call letter and SC/ST Certificate. During the journey, these candidates should carry original SC/ST Certificate and one original prescribed proof of identity for undertaking journey failing which they will be treated as travelling without ticket and charged accordingly.
How to download Railway Recruitment Board Staff Nurse Admit card
- Visit the official website www.rrbcdg.gov.in
- Find and click the RRB Admit card 2019 tab on the home page.
- Enter the login credentials like application number and password.
- Submit the details to view the Admit card 2019.
- Kindly take a copy for your reference.
For daily free Update you can follow us on
Facebook Page – Click here
Telegram – Click here
WhatsApp Group – Click here