RBI JE Recruitment
RBI Recruitment 2019 Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2019 Current Jobs in RBI 2019 RBI Latest Notification 2019 Online Application for Junior Engineer in RBI Apply Online RBI junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 RBI JE Vacancy 2019
RBI JE Recruitment 2019
RBI JE Recruitment 2019: Reserve Bank of India recently releases 24 Junior Engineer (JE) vacancies in all over India. Candidates who are searching bank jobs opportunity in RBI. Reserve Bank of India invites online application from eligible candidates for following posts Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) in various offices of the RBI Bank in India. As per the RBI recruitment 2019 notification, these 24 vacancies are allocated for Junior Engineer posts. Candidates can apply to this recruitment through online from 07.01.2019. RBI recruitment 2019 apply online link and notification is available in official website @ rbi.org.in. The last date to submit the online application form is 27.01.2019. For More Details read this page carefully.
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2019
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2019 for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) and Officers in Grade ‘C’ for Reserve Bank of India. The detailed eligibility and application process of RBI JE Recruitment are given in below.
RBI JE Vacancy 2019
All the interested candidates searching for RBI Vacancy 2019 in India can check this page carefully for all latest RBI Recruitment 2019 updates. Find more details and updates about RBI Vacancies 2019, exam results, dates, schedules etc in this page. Here you can find all RBI Jobs for both fresher and experienced candidates.
RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019
Candidates must have possessed diploma in relevant disciplines from recognized university and College. Candidate age limit should be between 20 to 30 years. Reserve Bank of India will conduct online test in multiple exam centre. Expected RBI exam will be held on Feb 2019. After that selected candidates will be engaged on anywhere in India. Contenders should pay the required fee through online on or before the last date 27.01.2019. More details of RBI JE Recruitment, RBI Junior Engineer vacancy 2019, are available in RBI careers page.
RBI JE Recruitment 2019 details
|Organization Name:||Reserve Bank of India|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|No. of Posts:||24 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts:||Junior Engineer (JE) (Civil), Junior Engineer (JE) (Electrical) & Various Posts|
|Job Location:||All Over India|
|Selection Procedure:||Online Examination, Language Proficiency Test(LPT)|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
|Application Apply Mode:||Online|
RBI JE Notification 2019
As per the recent Reserve Bank of India notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Junior Engineer job has been given below. Candidates can check all eligibility qualification details for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this job. Here below you can find all required details for RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019.
RBI JE Vacancy Details
List of current openings: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1||Junior Engineer (Civil)||15 Posts|
|2||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||09 Posts|
Reserve bank of India allocates overall 24 vacancies for this recruitment. Recruitment Zone wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment Posts
Educational Qualification for RBI JE Notification
RBI Junior Engineer Electrical (as on 01.01.2019)
- Minimum three years Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or
- Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
Experience: At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of electrical installations in large buildings/ commercial buildings having HT/ LT substations, central AC plants, lifts, UPS, DG sets, CCTV, Fire alarm system, etc.
RBI Junior Engineer Civil (as on 01.01.2019)
- Minimum three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or
- Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
Experience: At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of civil construction work and/ or civil maintenance of office buildings/ commercial buildings/ residential complexes with basic knowledge of RCC design and other civil works, working knowledge of computers, experience in preparation of tenders for civil works, etc.
RBI JE Age Limit (As on 01‐01‐2019)
- Candidate age limit should be between 20 to 30 years.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- For UR Between 20 and 30 years. Candidates born not earlier than 02/01/1989 and not later than 01/01/1999 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.
- 5 years for SC/ST Category
- 3 years for OBC Category
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per govt rules.
For more reference kindly check the RBI official notification 2019.
RBI JE Pay Scale
Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 21,400/- per month (i.e. ₹ 13,150/- plus nine advance increments admissible to Junior Engineers) in the scale of ₹ 13150 – 750(3) – 15400 – 900(4) – 19000 – 1200(6) – 26200 – 1300(2) – 28800 –1480(3) – 33240 – 1750(1) – 34990 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) is approximately ₹ 49026/-. Graduate candidates are eligible for two more advance increments
RBI JE Selection Process
Reserve Bank of India may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information checks the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
RBI JE Application Free
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXS Candidates: Rs.50/-
- For GEN/OBC Candidates: Rs.450/-
Mode of Payment
- Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How To Apply RBI JE Recruitment 2019?
- Step 1: First, Candidates Visit RBI official website – https://www.rbi.org.in/
- Step 2: Search for RBI Junior Engineer notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Step 3: Candidates can Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
- Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to RBI Recruitment 2019.
- Step 5: For Apply Click online application link “Apply Now”
- Step 6: Create your registration on RBI JE Vacancy and Fill all correct details.
- Step 7: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Step 8: Check and Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Step 9: If all done in last Click and Submit the application form
- Step 10: Make the payment, if RBI asks. Others wise ignore this step
- Step 11: In last Take print your application form for future use.
Reserve Bank of India Important dates for Junior Engineer Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Reserve Bank of India candidates.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||07.01.2019|
|Last date for Submission of Application||27.01.2019|
|Date of Examination||Feb 2019|
|RBI JE Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|RBI JE Notification||Click Here|
|RBI JE Admit Card||Click Here|
|RBI JE Syllabus||Electrical | Civil|
|RBI JE Cut Off||Click Here|
|RBI JE Official Website||Click Here|
RBI JE Exam Centre
Agartala, Ahmedabad-Gandhinagar, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh-Mohali, Chennai, Dehradun, Gangtok-Bardang, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai-Navi Mumbai, Ranchi, Shillong, Nagpur, Shimla, New Delhi(NCR), Srinagar, Panaji, Thiruvananthapuram, Patna, Pune & Raipur.
About Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
History of any institution aims at documenting, collating, compiling and presenting a comprehensive, authentic and objective study of the working of that institution, the events, the policies, the institutional development of the organisation. The institutional history of the central bank reflects, in some ways, the monetary history of the country, bringing down to concrete and human terms the policies, the considerations, the mistakes, the thought processes, the decision making and the broader canvas of political economy of the times.
The history of Reserve Bank of India thus not only traces the evolution of the central banking in India but also serves as a work of reference and an important contribution to the literature on monetary, central banking and development history of India. We have so far published four volumes of our history.
Volume 4 of the Reserve Bank’s history was also released by Dr. Manmohan Singh, Hon’ble Prime Minister of India on August 17, 2013. It covers the eventful 16 years from 1981 to 1997 and is published in two parts, Part A and Part B, which ideally should be read in continuum. Part A focusses on the transformation of the Indian economy from a regime of restrictions to progressive liberalisation. The 1980s were characterised by an expansionary fiscal policy accompanied by automatic monetisation of budgetary deficit that strained the conduct of monetary policy. Similarly, a highly regulated banking system impaired efficiency.