PNB Technical officer Notification
PNB Technical officer Notification 2019 PNB Technical officer Recruitment 2019 PNB Senior Manager Notification 2019 PNB Technical officer Vacancy 2019 PNB Manager Recruitment Current Jobs in PNB PNB Technical officer Apply Online PNB Recruitment 2019 PNB Vacancy 2019 PNB Technical officer Bharti 2019 PNB Officer Recruitment 2019 Punjab National Bank Manager Recruitment 2019 PNB Bank Manager Recruitment 2019 PNB Senior Manager Recruitment 2019 PNB Manager Apply Online Punjab National Bank Manager Notification 2019
PNB Technical officer Notification 2019
Punjab National Bank recently releases 325 vacancies in all over India. Candidates who are searching Bank jobs opportunity in PNB. Punjab National Bank invites online application from eligible candidates for Technical officer Posts in various offices of the PNB. As per the PNB Technical officer Recruitment 2019 notification, these 325 vacancies are allocated for Technical officer posts Candidates can apply to this PNB Technical officer Notification through online from 14.02.2019. Punjab National Bank recruitment 2019 apply online link and notification is available in official website www.pnbindia.in. The last date to submit the online application form is 02.03.2019. For More PNB Technical officer Notification 2019 Details read this page carefully.
PNB Technical officer Recruitment 2019
PNB Recruitment 2019 announced notification for the post of Technical officer in the Subordinate cadre. The detailed eligibility and application process of Punjab National Bank Technical officer Recruitment are given in below. PNB will announce the 325 number of vacancies available in various services and posts. Candidates will be recruited for the posts on the basis of their performance in the exam.
PNB Technical officer Vacancy 2019
All the interested candidates searching for PNB Technical officer Notification in India can check this page carefully for all latest PNB Recruitment 2019 updates invited online applications for the recruitment to the various post. Find more details and updates about PNB Technical officer Notification 2019, exam results, dates, schedules etc in this page. Here you can find all PNB Jobs for both fresher and experienced candidates.
PNB Recruitment 2019 | PNB Senior Manager Recruitment
Punjab National Bank (PNB) has announced notification for the recruitment of following positions as Senior Manager (Credit), Manager (Credit), Senior Manager (Law), Manager (Law, Manager (HRD), Officer (IT). As per PNB Notification total 325 vacancies are allotted for Senior Manager (Credit), Manager (Credit), Senior Manager (Law), Manager (Law, Manager (HRD, Officer (IT) positions. Candidates who are eligible for this jobs can apply online application form PNB official website www.pnbindia.in before the last date 2nd March 2019. Punjab National Bank Technical officer Recruitment notification is available at PNB Career Page.
PNB Senior Manager Notification 2019 :details
|Organization Name:||Punjab National Bank|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|No. of Posts:||325 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts:||Technical officer|
|Job Location:||All Over India|
|Selection Procedure:||Online Test, Personal Interview|
|Application Apply Mode:||Online|
Punjab National Bank Technical officer Notification 2019 | PNB Manager Notification
As per the recent PNB vacancy announced for Technical officer Post Notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Technical officer job has been given below. Candidates can check all eligibility qualification details for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this job. Here below you can find all required details for PNB Technical officer Notification 2019.
PNB Technical officer Vacancy : Details
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1||PNB Senior Manager (Credit) Recruitment||51|
|2||PNB Manager (Credit) Recruitment||26|
|3||PNB Senior Manager (Law) Recruitment||55|
|4||PNB Manager (Law) Recruitment||55|
|5||PNB Manager (HRD) Recruitment||18|
|6||PNB Officer (IT) Recruitment||120|
- PNB Post allocates overall 325 Vacancies for this recruitment for all over India.
Eligibility Criteria for PNB Technical officer Recruitment
PNB recruiting for candidates for Technical officer Recruitment for Senior Manager (Credit), Manager (Credit), Senior Manager (Law), Manager (Law), Manager (HRD) and Officer (IT) Posts. Candidates are interested in applying for UBI Job Vacancy 2019, we suggest the Candidates view the below mentioned desired qualifications. PNB Officials will prefer the applicants who have satisfied the eligibility fixed by the PNB Authority. In the below sections, Candidates can view PNB Technical officer Notification eligibility details.
Educational Qualification for PNB Senior Manager Recruitment 2019
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1||Senior Manager (Credit)||CA/ICWA/MBA or PGDM (With Specialization in Finance) or equivalent Post Graduate degree/diploma from any AICTE approved institute + Minimum 5 Years Post Qualification Experience|
|2||Manager (Credit)||CA/ICWA/MBA or PGDM (With Specialization in Finance) or equivalent Post Graduate degree/diploma from any AICTE approved institute + Minimum 3 Years Post Qualification Experience|
|3||Senior Manager (Law)||Graduate with degree in law or law Graduate who has passed 05 years integrated Course form the University recognized by the Govt. of India + + Minimum 7 Years Experience|
|4||Manager (Law)||Graduate with degree in law or law Graduate who has passed 05 years integrated Course form the University recognized by the Govt. of India + + Minimum 3 Years Experience|
|5||Manager (HRD)||02 Years Full time (not through Distance Mode of Education) Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personal Management/ Industrial Relation/ HR/ HRD / HRM / Labour + Minimum 3 Years Post Qualification Experience|
|6||Officer (IT)||Full time Course in B.E/B.Tech, MCA Degree in Electronics and Communication / Computer Science / Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Science & Technology / Information Technology from a University / Institute recognized by the Govt. of India or its Regulatory Bides + Minimum 01 Year Post Qualification Experience|
PNB Manager Age Limit
|SI No||Name of Post||Age Limit|
|1||PNB Senior Manager (Credit) Age Limit||25 to 37 Years|
|2||PNB Manager (Credit) Age Limit||25 to 35 Years|
|3||PNB Senior Manager (Law) Age Limit||28 to 35 Years|
|4||PNB Manager (Law) Age Limit||25 to 32 Years|
|5||PNB Manager (HRD) Age Limit||25 to 35 Years|
|6||PNB Officer (IT) Age Limit||21 to 28 Years|
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- 5 years for SC/ST Category
- 3 years for OBC Category
- Others as per govt rules.
For more reference kindly check the PNB Technical officer Notification 2019.
PNB Technical officer Salary | PNB Manager Salary
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay scale|
|1||PNB Senior Manager (Credit) Salary||Rs.42020 – 51490|
|2||PNB Manager (Credit) Salary||Rs.31705 – 45950/-|
|3||PNB Senior Manager (Law) Salary||Rs.42020 – 51490|
|4||PNB Manager (Law) Salary||Rs.31705 – 45950/-|
|5||PNB Manager (HRD) Salary||Rs.31705 – 45950/-|
|6||PNB Officer (IT) Salary||Rs.23700-42020/-|
- Candidates have good pay scale Rs.23700– Rs. 51490/- Per Month after selection PNB Technical officer.
PNB Technical officer Selection Process
The candidates applying for the posts of Punjab National Bank Technical officer will be selected based on their performance in the following rounds. So, the candidates should qualify all the rounds given below for job. Punjab National Bank may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information checks the proper our website.
Selection will be through online test and/or interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitles a candidate to be called for Test or Interview.
- Online exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performances in the Online test to be followed by Interview test.
- After completing the selection rounds the officials announce the final merit list.
PNB Officer Notification Application Fee | PNB Manager Application Fee
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
|Gen/ OBC/EXSM Candidates||Rs.600/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
PNB Technical officer Exam Pattern
- The above tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. in English and Hindi.
- Penalty for wrong answers – There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Online Test. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question. 4.2 List of Documents to be produced
- Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
- Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
PNB Manager Recruitment 2019 – Important Guidelines for Candidates
The candidates can apply only for one post. Candidates can apply online only from 14.02.2019 to 02.03.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.pnbindia.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Online test, GD/interview etc. through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
- Candidates should scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cmX3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure I to this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
- The level of educational qualifications prescribed for the posts is minimum. Candidates must possess above qualifications/ work experience as on opening date of registration i.e. 14.02.2019 and must produce Marks Sheet & Provisional Certificate/ Degree Certificate issued from the University if called for interview. The result of the qualification prescribed must have been declared on or before 14.02.2019. The exact date of declaration of result should be explicitly mentioned in the Degree certificate or any other certificate issued by the university. Otherwise, the date appearing on the mark sheets / Provisional Certificate/Degree Certificate shall be reckoned for deciding eligibility. No correspondence shall be entertained in this matter.
How To Apply PNB Technical officer Recruitment 2019?
- Step 1: First, Candidates Visit PNB Technical officer Notification official website – www.pnbindia.in
- Step 2: Search for PNB Technical officer Notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Step 3: Candidates can Download or view the official PNB Technical officer Notification 2019 in their official website itself.
- Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to PNB Technical officer Recruitment 2019.
- Step 5: For Apply Click online application link “Apply Now”
- Step 6: Create your registration on PNB Technical officer Vacancy and Fill all correct details.
- Step 7: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Step 8: Check and Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Step 9: If all done in last Click and Submit the application form
- Step 10: Make the payment, if PNB asks. Others wise ignore this step
- Step 11: In last Take print your application form for future use.
Punjab National Bank Senior Manager Vacancies 2019 – Important dates
The following important dates need to be remembered by the PNB Technical officer Candidates.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||14.02.2019|
|Last date for Submission of Application||02.03.2019|
|Date of Examination||24.03.2019|
|Downloading of Admit Card/ Call Letters for Test||14.03.2019|
PNB Senior Manager Exam date | PNB Technical officer Exam date
Dear Readers finally PNB Technical officer Recruitment 2019 Form Filling Process had completed. Some of the candidates are waiting to know the PNB Exam Date 2019 they can go through Brigthcareers.com site and then get the details whatever you want regarding the Exam date. Candidates can read this post completely and then get the details about the PNB Senior Manager Exam Date.
All the Applied Candidates who had enrolled for the PNB Technical officer Recruitment 2019 they can be carry out complete details regards to the PNB Technical officer Exam Date 2019 on this page across the official notification. Without knowing the exam date we don’t know on which date the officials will conduct the exam theta is the reason we can give the details regarding the PNB Technical officer Exam Date on this post for the Waiting candidates.
PNB Technical officer Exam Date – 24th March 2019
|PNB Technical officer Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|PNB Technical officer Notification English||Click Here|
|PNB Technical Officer Notification Hindi||Click Here|
|PNB Technical officer Admit Card||Click Here|
|PNB Technical officer Syllabus||Click Here|
|PNB Technical officer Cut Off||Click Here|
|PNB Previous Papers||Model Papers|
|PNB Official Website||Click Here|
|PNB Old Notification||English | Hindi|
|Daily Updates on Email Free||Click Here|
PNB Technical officer Exam Center
- All Exam conduct in All Over India, All exam centers Name will be provided very soon when official Update.
Download PNB Manager Notification PDF
Download PNB senior Manager Notification PDF
More PNB Notification Click Here
Thank you for visiting PNB Technical officer Recruitment 2019 We are going to update this page time to time with updated details. If officials may introduce any change you all will be notified on the same page. So, Keep in touch with us.
Punjab National Bank (PNB) is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company. It is a state-owned corporation based in New Delhi, India. The bank was founded in 1894. As of 31 March 2017, the bank has over 80 million customers, 6,937 branches (7,000 as on 2nd oct, 2018) and 10681 ATMs across 764 cities.
PNB has a banking subsidiary in the UK (PNB International Bank, with seven branches in the UK), as well as branches in Hong Kong, Kowloon, Dubai, and Kabul. It has representative offices in Almaty (Kazakhstan), Dubai (United Arab Emirates), Shanghai (China), Oslo(Norway), and Sydney (Australia). In Bhutan it owns 51% of Druk PNB Bank, which has five branches. In Nepal PNB owns 20% of Everest Bank Limited, which has 50 branches. Lastly, PNB owns 84% of JSC (SB) PNB Bank in Kazakhstan, which has four branches.
Punjab National Bank is a PSU working under Central Government of India regulated by RBI Act, 1934 and Banking Regulation Act, 1949. Punjab National Bank was registered on 19 May 1894 under the Indian Companies Act, with its office in Anarkali Bazaar, Lahore, in present-day Pakistan. The founding board was drawn from different parts of India professing different faiths and of varying back-ground with, the common objective of creating a truly national bank that would further the economic interest of the country.
PNB’s founders included several leaders of the Swadeshi movement such as Dyal Singh Majithia and Lala Harkishen Lal, Lala Lalchand, Kali Prosanna Roy, E. C. Jessawala, Prabhu Dayal, Bakshi Jaishi Ram, and Lala Dholan Dass. Lala Lajpat Rai was actively associated with the management of the Bank in its early years. The board first met on 23 May 1894. The bank opened for business on 12 April 1895 in Lahor.
Contact Address PNB
Plot No 4
Dwarka New Delhi -110075
Phone number – 011-28044907