PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Notification
PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Notification 2019 PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2019 PGCIL Recruitment through GATE PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Vacancy 2019 Current Jobs in PGCIL 2019 PGCIL Assistant Engineer Latest Notification 2019 Online Application for in PGCIL Assistant Engineer Apply Online Power Grid Corporation of India Assistant Engineer Trainee vacancy 2019 Power Grid Corporation of India Vacancy 2019 PGCIL Recruitment through GATE Apply Online.
PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Notification 2019
Power Grid Corporation of India recently releases 42 vacancies in all over India. Candidates who are searching PGCIL jobs Opportunity. PGCIL invites online application from eligible candidates for following posts Assistant Engineer in various offices of the PGCIL .As per the PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Notification 2019, these 42 vacancies are allocated for Assistant Engineer posts Candidates can apply to this Notification through online from 31.01.2019. PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment apply online link and notification is available in official website www.powergridindia.com. The last date to submit the online application form is 28.02.2019. For More Details read this page carefully.
PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Vacancy 2019
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is going to Notification the candidates for the posts of. Assistant Engineer Trainee Electronic/Electric/Civil So, eligible and interested candidates may fill the application form over the link which is given below from 31st January 2019 to 28th February 2019. The detailed eligibility and application process of PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Notification are given in below. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment official website www.powergridindia.com.
PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2019
All the interested candidates searching for PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Vacancy 2019 in India can check this page carefully for all latest PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Notification 2019 updates. Find more details and updates about PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2019, exam results, dates, schedules etc in this page. Here you can find all PGCIL Jobs for both fresher and experienced candidates. Apply Online for 42 Assistant Engineer Trainee Posts in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited. Online Applications are invited by PGCIL.
PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Notification 2019 : details
|Organization Name:||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited(PGCIL)|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|No. of Posts:||42 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts:||Assistant Engineer Trainee – Electronic/Electric/Civil|
|Job Location:||Across India|
|Selection Procedure:||GATE 2018 Score, Group Discussion & Personal Interview|
|Job Type||Govt job|
|Application Apply Mode:||Online/Offline|
Central Govt Jobs | PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Notification 2019
As per the recent Central Govt Jobs PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Notification 2019, to take the growth curve to further heights, PGCIL is looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic engineers in Electrical / Electronics / Civil disciplines to join its fold as Assistant Engineer Trainee. Selected candidates shall join as Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) Assistant Engineer Trainee. After successful completion of 1 year training period they shall be absorbed in the company as Engineers at E2 level. The eligibility details for the Assistant Engineer job has been given below. Candidates can check all eligibility qualification details for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this job. Here below you can find all required details for PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Notification.
PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released Notification for the post of 42 Assistant Engineer Trainee (AET). PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Notification and apply link is available in official website. Applicants must have completed BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc(Engineering) from recognized Board or University. Candidates Age limit should be 28 years. Selection will be based on GATE 2018, Group Discussion & Personal Interview. Selected Candidates will be placed at anywhere in PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment. Online applications only will be accepted. Candidates have to pay required Following Application fee.
PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Post Wise Vacancy Details
Post Name No. of Post
|Name Of Post||No. Of Post|
|1. Assistant Engineer Trainee (Electrical)||30|
|2. Assistant Engineer Trainee(Electronics)||05|
|3. Assistant Engineer Trainee(Civil)||07|
- PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee allocates overall 42 Vacancies for this Notification for PGCIL.
Eligibility Criteria for PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Notification
PGCIL recruiting for candidates for Assistant Engineer Trainee Notification 42 Posts. Candidates are interested in applying for PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Vacancy 2019, we suggest the Candidates view the below mentioned desired qualifications. PGCIL Officials will prefer the applicants who have satisfied the eligibility fixed by the PGCIL Authority. In the below sections, Candidates can view PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Notification 2019 eligibility details.
Educational Qualification for PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment
Candidates must have completed 10th/10+2/ BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical) Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunication Engg Civil Engineering from recognized University/ Institute from a recognized Board or University with Minimum 65% or Equivalent CGPA. Those Candidates will be eligible for PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2019.
PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Age Limit
- Candidates Age should be 28 years as on 31.12.2017 (Candidates should have been born on or after 01.01.1990)
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- 5 years for SC/ST Category
- 3 years for OBC Category
- 10 years for PWD category
- Others as per govt rules.
For more reference kindly check the PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Notification 2019.
PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Salary
- The PGCIL Corporation offers a very attractive pay package and is one of the best in the Industry. Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of
- Rs.40,000/- -3%- 140000 – During the one-year training period. They shall be paid a stipend in the form of Basic Pay of Rs. 40,000/- along with IDA, HRA and Perks @12% of basic pay during training period.
- After successful completion of training, the candidates will be absorbed as Engineers in E2 scale – Rs. 50,000/- 3%- 1, 60,000/- Per month.
PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Selection Process
- The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2018, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their normalized marks out of 100 in GATE 2018.
|Post Name||Corresponding GATE 2018 Paper|
|AET (Electrical)||Electrical Engineering (EE)|
|AET (Electronics)||Electronics & Communication (EC)|
|AET (Civil)||Civil Engineering (CE)|
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- Unreserved – 40%
- Reserved (OBC (NCL)/SC/ST/PwD) – 30%
Weightage to Different Parameters:
|GATE 2018 Marks (out of 100) in corresponding Paper||85%|
NOTE – Candidates that only GATE 2018 score(Normalized Marks out of 100) is valid for this recruitment process. GATE score of 2017 or prior or GATE 2019 is not valid.
- The candidates applying for the posts of PGCIL Assistant Engineer will be selected based on their performance in the above rounds. So, the candidates should qualify all the rounds given for job. PGCIL may follow the Above process to select the candidates.
- For Accurate information checks the proper our website.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performances in the test to be followed by an interview.
- After completing the selection rounds the officials announce the final merit list.
PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Application Fee
- Gen Candidates – Rs.500/-
- OBC Candidates- Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST Candidates- NIL No Fees
- PWD Candidates- NIL No Fees
PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Admit Card 2019
The Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited (PGCIL) will issue the admit card for examination, for PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment will activate the link to download the Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2019 at official website www.powergridindia.com.The candidates, who will fill the application form, will be able to download the call letter. The PGCIL Authority is going to conduct the Assistant Engineer Exam Soon.
The Exam will occur in various places of All over. To Attend the Exam, all the applied candidates must need the Admit cards. Therefore, all the individuals can download PGCIL Assistant Engineer Hall Tickets 2019 directly from our page because we have updated a direct link to the Official Site here. The candidates need to enter the registration number and date of birth/password to download the admit card. The only mode which will be available to download the admit card is online, apart from that no other mode will be available for the same PGCIL is conducting the Examination & Interview to recruit the candidates. Hence it will issue the PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Admit Card 2019 once.
Important Instruction for Registration/ Application
- From 31.01.2019 onwards, interested and eligible candidates have to register themselves online, irrespective of the applications made earlier for any other post/recruitment process in PGCIL, at PGCIL website www.PGCILindia.com with details of their GATE-2018 registration number and other required information.
- Last Date of Online application and Application Fee submission is 28.02.2019. GATE Registration No. as appearing on the GATE-2018 Admit Card needs to be entered carefully in the online application form. No other number should be entered as GATE-2018 Registration number while applying to PGCIL. Please note that once your application is submitted, no request regarding change in GATE-2018 Registration Number or Name shall be entertained. Enter your name and other details exactly as entered in your GATE-2018 score card. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted.
- Fill up other details in the application very carefully. Please take care while filling out the email/ alternative email fields since all important communication shall be through emails only.
- Upon completion, the candidate should submit the online application by clicking the Submit button at the bottom of the page. If the same is accepted, the system will generate a unique PGCIL Registration Number which shall appear in the completed application form.
- The primary email ID entered by the candidate is the Login ID and the unique Registration Number generated is the password for logging in to PGCIL Online application system.
- If you are not exempted from payment of application fees (only SC/ST/PwD/ ExSM/ Departmental candidates are exempted), you are required to login to your candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable application fees of Rs. 500/- through online mode. On submission of application fees, your application process will be treated as complete.
- No hard copy of application is required to be sent to any address by post.
How To Apply PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Notification 2019?
- Step 1: First, Candidates Visit PGCIL official website – @www.powergridindia.com.
- Step 2: Search for PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Step 3: Candidates can Download or view the official PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Notification in their official website itself.
- Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Notification 2019.
- Step 5: For Apply Click online application link “Apply Now”
- Step 6: Create your registration on PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Vacancy and Fill all correct details.
- Step 7: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Step 8: Check and Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Step 9: If all done in last Click and Submit the application form
- Step 10: Make the payment, if PGCIL asks. Others wise ignore this step
- Step 11: In last Take print your application form for future use.
PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Mode of Selection
PGCIL Important dates for Assistant Engineer Trainee Vacancies 2019
The following important dates need to be remembered by the PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Candidates.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||31.01.2019|
|Last date for Submission of Application||28.02.2019|
|Date of Examination||Updated Soon|
PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Exam Date
When PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Notification Board will publish any detail regarding Assistant Engineer Trainee exam date. We will try to upload all details of the PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee expected exam date on this page Candidates must visit regular our website www.brigthcareers.com link for all latest updates.
All the Applied Candidates who had enrolled for the PGCIL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 they can be carry out complete details regards to the PGCIL Assistant Engineer Exam Date 2019 on this page across the official notification. Without knowing the exam date we don’t know on which date the officials will conduct the exam theta is the reason we can give the details regarding the PGCIL Manipur Assistant Engineer Trainee Exam Date on this post for the Waiting candidates.
PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment – Important Link
|PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Notification||Click Here|
|PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Admit Card||Click Here|
|PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Syllabus||Click Here|
|PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Cut Off||Click Here|
|PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Previous Papers||Model Papers|
|PGCIL Official Website||Click Here|
PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Exam Center
- All Exam conduct in All Over India. All exam center Name will be provided very soon when official Update.
Download PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Notification PDF
Check PGCIL Notice
More PGCIL Notification Click Here
Thank you for visiting PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Notification 2019 We are going to update this page time to time with updated details. If officials may introduce any change you all will be notified on the same page. So, Keep in touch with us.
NOTE – Stay tuned to www.Brigthcareers.com for more news and updates on PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment. Please Like, Share, and Follow us on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter for future Updates.
About Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd (PGCIL)
The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) is an Indian state-owned electric utilities company headquartered in Gurugram, India. PGCIL transmits about 50% of the total power generated in India on its transmission network. Its former subsidiary company, Power System Operation Corporation Limited (POSOCO) handles power management for National Grid and all state transmission utilities. PGCIL also operates a telecom business under the name POWERTEL. Shri Ravi p. Singh serves as the Chairman and Managing Director of the company.
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) was incorporated on 23 October 1989 under the Companies Act, 1956 with an authorized share capital of Rs. 5,000 Crore (subsequently enhanced to Rs. 10,000 Crore in Financial Year (FY) 2007-08) as a public limited company, wholly owned by the Government of India.
Its original name was the ‘National Power Transmission Corporation Limited’, and it was charged with planning, executing, owning, operating and maintaining high-voltage transmission systems in the country. On 8 November 1990, the National Power Transmission Corporation received its Certificate for Commencement of Business. Their name was subsequently changed to Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, which took effect on 23 October 1992.
PGCIL started functioning on management basis with effect from August, 1991 and subsequently it took over transmission assets from NTPC, NHPC, NEEPCO, NLC, NPC, THDC, SJVNL etc. in a phased manner and it commenced commercial operation in 1992-93. In addition to this, it also took over the operation of existing Regional Load Dispatch Centers (RLDCs) from Central Electricity Authority (CEA), in a phased manner from 1994 to 1996, which have been upgraded and modernized with State of-the-art Unified Load Dispatch and Communication (ULDC) schemes. Consequently, National Load Despatch Centre (NLDC) was established in 2009 for overall coordination at National level.
Contact Address – Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd(PGCIL)
Saudamini – Plot No.2, Sector 29
Near IFFCO Chowk
Gurgaon (Haryana) – 122001