Oracle Recruitment for Python Developer
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud and in the data center. By eliminating complexity and simplifying IT, Oracle enables its customers—400,000 of them in more than 145 countries around the world—to accelerate innovation and create added value for their customers.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will apply basic to intermediate knowledge of software architecture to perform software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications.
- Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the architecture.
- A solid understanding of software development roles, processes and procedures in the context of Web and Database development.
- Familiarity with agile software methodology.
- Moderately complex problem solving requiring minimal assistance and guidance.
- Good communication skills as well as a positive attitude and a drive to learn.
- A BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
- Python and Python-based frameworks like Celery, Django, Flask, SQLAlchemy and Twisted.
- Experience with debugging complex applications.
- Experience with creating/consuming RESTful web services.
- Optimizing performance in Python or SQL.
Job Role : Python Developer
Eligibility : Bachelor’s Degree
Experience : 3 – 5 Years
Job Location : Hyderabad
For Apply Online Click Here – Link