Oracle Careers Registration Link For Freshers
Company Name :- Oracle
Experience :- Fresher / Experienced
Qualification :- Graduate / post Graduate / Diploma
Work Location :- Across India
Mode of Apply :- Online
Salary Offered :- As Par Company Rule
Product Marketing Analyst
Cloud Architect – IaaS
ORMB – Technical Architect / Integration Developer
Java with ADF
Service cloud / right now Techno – Functional Consultant
C# with Windows
.Net Development Manager
Senior Financial Accountant
Core Java Developer
German Language Expert
HCM Project Manager
Fusion HCM Technical Consultant
Oracle Commerical Sales Director
IaaS / PaaS Cloud Sales Executive
Cloud Platform Pre Sales Consultant
Project Manager (Software Development)
Project Manager – ORACLE BI TEAM
Senior QA Automation Engineer
Financial Analyst, M&A Finance (Merger & Acquisitions)
Data Scientist Director
PaaS Customer Success Manager
Front End Developer
Application UI/UX Designer
Software Engineer in Test
Software Engineer – Cloud Foundry
Internal Communications Specialist
Software Engineer – Database as a Service
Operations (Process) Engineer
Junior System Administrator
Cloud Software Engineers
Legal Counsel, JAPAC
Principal Member of Technical Staff Oracle Cloud
- To fill Oracle Application form you need to log on official website of company that is www.Oracle.com
- After that move your cursor towards Company section visible at the bottom of home page and hit on “Careers”.
- Then press on Search For Awesome Opportunities and choose your country as India.
- Now follow Apply Now tab from right side of home page and hit on it.
- This tab will take you on new window which contains various job notifications; you need to hit at an appropriate job link for which you want to apply.
- Then you are required to read complete information carefully.
- After that press on “Oracle” or “LinkedIn” or “Google” or “Face book” according to your choices.
- Then Oracle Portal Login with your e-mail and password, if you are existing applier.
- If you don’t have an account then hit on create one’ link.
- Fill your registration form with complete details and then login your account.
- After filling complete details you need to upload your scanned photograph, signature and CV
- Finally hit on SUBMIT Button and take a print out of online application form for the further reference.