NIIT Ltd walkin for System Administrator
NIIT is a leading Global Talent Development Corporation, building skilled manpower pool for global industry requirements. The company which was set up in 1981, to help the nascent IT industry overcome its human resource challenges, has today grown to be amongst world’s leading talent development companies offering learning solutions to Individuals, Enterprises and Institutions across 40 countries. Leading IT journal Dataquest has conferred upon NIIT the ‘Top IT Training Company’ award successively for the past 20 years, since the inception of this category.
- Responsible for providing connectivity. End-User devices/tools to Intranet and Internet connectivity.
- Involves managing Connectivity device Router, firewall, Ips, Switches, Wi-Fi access point, Physical Connectivity, VPN, Extranet. Liaising with ISP and other service providers on the delivery side of Services.
- Design and Delivery of Enterprise Systems / Applications. Core services, such as Authentication, Company portal, Intranet content repository, FTP, Virtual Servers.
- International and Domestic Contact Center.
- Technology are from Microsoft for systems/Application and Cisco/HP on networking. MS SQL, SharePoint, Exchange, Lync, Active Directory, TATA Contact center.
- Responsible for Helpdesk support to end users.
- Desktop Maintenance activities Installation, AV, Windows update, general upkeep.
- Monitoring of IT Infrastructure; Links/Compliance.
- Account Management (Account ID & Mailboxes).
- Server and Network event monitoring etc.
- At least 1 years working in a predominantly Microsoft technology environment.
- IT Helpdesk experience, managing accounts and basic knowledge of Microsoft technologies mentioned above.
- Experience on cloud will be an add on advantage.
Job Role : System Administrator
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Experience : 1 – 5 Years
Walk-In Date : 21 Oct 2018
Walk-In Time : 10:00 AM – 02:00 PM
NIIT LTD, A-24,
Contact Person: Praveen Chaudhary