NABARD Manager Notification
NABARD Notification recently releases 08 Manager Vacancies in NABARD for eligible candidates can directly apply online. Good News for Candidates who are Searching NABARD Manager Recruitment. NABARD Manager Notification invites online application from eligible candidates for following posts as per the NABARD Manager Recruitment 2019.
Candidates can apply to this recruitment through online from 10/05/2019. NABARD Manager Recruitment apply online link and notification is available in official website www.nabard.org. The last date to submit the online application form is 26/05/2019. For NABARD Manager Recruitment Details read this page carefully.
NABARD Manager Vacancy 2019
All the interested candidates searching for Jobs in NABARD can check this page carefully for all latest NABARD Manager 2019 updates. Find more details and updates about NABARD Manager Notification 2019, dates, schedules etc in this page. Here you can find all NABARD Manager Recruitment for both fresher and experienced candidates.
NABARD Manager Notification | NABARD Manager Recruitment: Details
|No. of Posts:||08 Posts|
|Name of the Posts:||Manager|
|Job Location:||Across India|
|Selection Procedure:||Written Test | Interview|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Apply Mode:||Online|
NABARD Manager Notification | NABARD Manager Recruitment
As per the recent NABARD Manager Notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Manager Recruitment have been given below. Candidates can check all eligibility qualification details for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this NABARD Manager Recruitment. Here below you can find all required details for NABARD Manager Recruitment.
NABARD Manager Vacancy: Details
|S.No||Post Name||Vacancy Details|
Eligibility Criteria for NABARD Manager Recruitment
Educational Qualification for NABARD Manager Notification 2019
- Candidates must complete Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from any recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks (SC/ST/ PWBD applicants 55%) in aggregate or Post Graduate degree with a minimum of 55% marks (SC/ST/PWBD applicants 50%) in aggregate from a recognized university or Ph.D from recognized University or equivalent from a recognized board eligible to apply for the post of NABARD Manager.
NABARD Manager Age Limit
- Minimum – 21 Years
- Maximum – 35 Years
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- 5 years for SC/ST Category
- 3 years for OBC Category
- Others As Per Govt Rules.
NABARD Manager Salary
- Selected Candidates will receive good salary monthly pay band as par NABARD Rule
- Rs. 35150/- p.m. in the scale of Rs.35150 – 1750 (9) – 50900 – EB – 1750(2) – 54400 – 2000 (4) – 62400
NABARD Manager Selection Process
The candidates applying for the posts of NABARD Manager will be selected based on their performance in the following rounds. So, the candidates should qualify all the rounds given below for job. NABARD may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information checks the proper our website.
- Phase I – Preliminary Examination (Online Exam)
- Phase II – Main Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- For Gen/OBC Candidates – Application Fee – Rs. – 650/-
- Intimation charges etc – Rs. 150/-
- For SC/ST Candidates – Application Fee – No Fee
- Intimation charges etc – Rs. 150/-
Mode of Payment
- Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
How To Apply NABARD Manager Recruitment 2019?
- Step 1: First, Candidates NABARD Manager Notification official website- www.nabard.org.
- Step 2: Search for NABARD Manager Notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Step 3: Candidates can Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
- Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to NABARD Manager Recruitment 2019.
- Step 5: For Apply Click online application link “Apply”
- Step 6: Create your registration on NABARD Manager Vacancy and Fill all correct details.
- Step 7: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Step 8: Check and ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Step 9: If all done in last Click and Submit the application form
- Step 10: Make the payment, if NABARD asks. Others wise ignore this step
- Step 11: In last Take print your application form for future use.
NABARD Manager Notification – Important dates
The following important dates need to be remembered by the NABARD Manager Recruitment candidates.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||10/05/2019|
|Last date for Submission of Application||26/05/2019|
NABARD Manager Recruitment – Important Link
|NABARD Manager Apply Online||Click Here|
|NABARD Manager Notification||Click Here|
|NABARD Official Website||Click Here|
NABARD Manager Exam Center
All Exam conduct in Across India, All exam centers Name will be provided very soon when official Update.
Thank you for visiting NABARD Manager Recruitment 2019 We are going to update this page time to time with updated details. If officials may introduce any change you all will be notified on the same page. So, Keep in touch with us.
NOTE – Stay tuned to www.Brigthcareers.com for more news and updates on NABARD Manager Notification. Please Like, Share, and Follow us on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter for future Updates.
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) is an apex development financial institution in India, headquartered at Mumbai with regional offices all over India.The Bank has been entrusted with “matters concerning policy, planning and operations in the field of credit for agriculture and other economic activities in rural areas in India”. NABARD is active in developing financial inclusion policy. NABARD was established on the recommendations of B.Sivaraman Committee, (by Act 61, 1981 of Parliament) on 12 July 1982 to implement the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Act 1981.
NABARD Contact Details
Plot No. C-24, ‘G’ Block,
Bandra – Kurla Complex,
Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400051