Misys Recruitment for Associate Configuration Engineer Bangalore
Misys is at the forefront of the financial software industry, providing the broadest portfolio of banking, treasury, trading and risk solutions available on the market. With 1,800 customers in 120 countries our team of domain experts and partners has an unparalleled ability to address industry requirements at both a global and local level.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in configuration management tools like SVN, GIT, or any other source control system.
- Good to have knowledge in Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins or others.
- Experience in ANT/Make/nant & similar build systems.
- Basic knowledge in DB2/Oracle/SQL databases and in executing SQL’s.
- Basic of Software development life cycle, software engineering and releases.
- Good to have knowledge in handling third-party tools, libraries etc.
- Good to have programming skills in C, Java, .NET etc.
Job Role : Associate Configuration Engineer
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Experience : 0.6 – 2 Years
Job Location : Bangalore
For Apply Online – Click Here