Madras University Guest Lecturer Notification
Madras University Notification recently releases 64 Guest Lecturer Vacancies in Madras University for eligible candidates can directly apply online. Good News for Candidates who are Searching Madras University Guest Lecturer Recruitment. Madras University Guest Lecturer Notification invites online application from eligible candidates for following posts as per the Madras University Guest Lecturer Recruitment 2019.
Madras University Recruitment
Candidates can apply to this recruitment through offline from 07/05/2019. Madras University Guest Lecturer Recruitment apply online link and notification is available in official website www.ofbindia.gov.in.The last date to submit the online application form is 17/05/2019. For Madras University Guest Lecturer Recruitment Details read this page carefully.
Madras University Guest Lecturer Vacancy 2019
All the interested candidates searching for Jobs in Madras University can check this page carefully for all latest Madras University Guest Lecturer 2019 updates. Find more details and updates about Madras University Guest Lecturer Notification 2019, dates, schedules etc in this page. Here you can find all Madras University Guest Lecturer Recruitment for both fresher and experienced candidates.
Madras University Guest Lecturer Notification | Madras University Guest Lecturer Recruitment: Details
|Organization Name:||Madras University|
|No. of Posts:||64 Posts|
|Name of the Posts:||Guest Lecturer|
|Job Location:||Nemmeli and Thiruvottriyur, Tamilnadu|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Application Apply Mode:||Offline|
Madras University Guest Lecturer Notification | Madras University Computer Operator Recruitment
As per the recent Madras University Guest Lecturer Notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Guest Lecturer Recruitment have been given below. Candidates can check all eligibility qualification details for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this Madras University Guest Lecturer Recruitment. Here below you can find all required details for Madras University Guest Lecturer Recruitment.
Madras University Guest Lecturer Vacancy: Details
|Mathematics and Statistics||1||1|
|Physical Educational Trainer||1||1|
|Grand Total||65 Post|
Eligibility Criteria for Madras University Guest Lecturer Recruitment
Educational Qualification for Madras University Guest Lecturer Notification 2019
Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university and have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET. Candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
Madras University Guest Lecturer Age Limit
Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
5 years for SC/ST Category
3 years for OBC Category
Others As Per Govt Rules.
Madras University Guest Lecturer Salary
- Selected Candidates will receive good salary monthly pay band as par Madras University Rule
- Rs. 15000/- Per Month
Madras University Guest Lecturer Selection Process
- The candidates applying for the posts of Madras University Guest Lecturer will be selected based on their performance in the following rounds. So, the candidates should qualify all the rounds given below for job. Madras University may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information checks the proper our website.
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How To Apply Madras University Guest Lecturer Recruitment 2019?
- Step 1: First, Candidates Madras University Guest Lecturer Notification official website –www.unom.ac.in.
- Step 2: Search for Madras University Guest Lecturer Notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Step 3: Candidates can Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
- Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to Madras University Guest Lecturer Recruitment 2019.
- Step 5: For Apply Click online application link “Download Application Form”
- Step 6: Create your registration on Madras University Guest Lecturer Vacancy and Fill all correct details.
- Step 7: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Step 8: Check and ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Step 9: If all done in last Click and Submit the application form
- Step 10: Make the payment, if Madras University asks. Others wise ignore this step
- Step 11: In last Take print your application form for future use.
- Interested eligible candidates may send their application form in the prescribed format to following Address along with all relevant documents.
- University of Madras
- Navalar Nagar, Chepauk
- Triplicane, Chennai
- Tamil Nadu 600005
Madras University Guest Lecturer Notification – Important Dates
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Madras University Guest Lecturer Recruitment candidates.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||07/05/2019|
|Last date for Submission of Application||17/05/2019|
|Date Of Interview||27/05/2019 To 31/05/2019|
Madras University Guest Lecturer Recruitment – Important Link
|Madras University Guest Lecturer Notification||Click Here|
|Madras University Official Website||Click Here|
Madras University Guest Lecturer Exam Center
All Exam conduct in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Exam centers Name will be provided very soon when official Update.
Thank you for visiting Madras University Guest Lecturer Recruitment 2019 We are going to update this page time to time with updated details. If officials may introduce any change you all will be notified on the same page. So, Keep in touch with us.
NOTE – Stay tuned to www.Brigthcareers.com for more news and updates on Madras University Guest Lecturer Notification. Please Like, Share, and Follow us on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter for future Updates.
About Madras University
University of Madras is a public state university in Chennai (formerly Madras), Tamil Nadu, India.Established in 1857, it is one of the oldest universities in India. The university was incorporated by an act of the Legislative Council of India.
It is a collegiate research university and has six campuses in the city viz., Chepauk, Marina, Guindy, Taramani, Maduravoyal and Chetpet. At present, there are 233 plus courses offered under 87 academic departments grouped under 19 schools, covering diverse areas such as sciences, social sciences, humanities, management and medicine along with 109 affiliated colleges and 52 approved research institutions. It is one of the top Universities in India that provide distance education in various disciplines.
Madras University Contact Details
Navalar Nagar, Chepauk, Triplicane, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600005