Join Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2019
Join Indian Navy released the notification for the Post of Sailor MR. Aspirant candidates of INDIAN NAVY can apply for this post before Last date. INDIAN NAVY shall invite the application on or before the last date and also submit the application in online mode will be accepted. There is no provision for submitting the after the last date. Candidates who are registered for the Join Indian Navy MR post waiting for the release of admit card on the official website. You can download Join Indian Navy MR Admit Card through this website.
Indian Navy Sailor MR Hall Ticket 2019
Admit Card is also known as hall ticket. Join Indian Navy released hall ticket candidates can check it through this page. Hall ticket is very important for all candidates because by Join Indian Navy MR Admit Card you can check exam centre and exam location. You can also check which type of id and document are important at exam centre and what is exam time that day. For more information you can check official website.
Admit Card Indian Navy Sailor MR Download
Join Indian Navy released Admit Card. Candidates who have apply for Join Indian Navy MR jobs check their admit card through this page and check their examination centre. Important details to check admit card is username and password. First Download their admit card and take one print of admit card for exam centre.
Important thing to carry with admit card
- Two Passport size Photo
- Two copy of Admit Card
- Blue and black ball Pen
One Valid Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter ID Card
Details Mentioned On Admit Card of Join Indian Navy MR
After Download Admit Card Candidate first check All details mention on the Admit card. When you find any error then Contact officials of Join Indian Navy.
- Mentioned On Admit Card
- Signature of candidate
- And Exam Counsellor Signature
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Examination Name
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Date and Time
- Category (ST/ SC/ General)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Test Centre Address
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Centre Code
- Important instruction for the candidates to be followed in the examination
- Mobile phones or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the examination premises. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of Online application.
- No candidate should misbehave in any manner or create disorderly scene in examination premises.
- While filling his online Application Form, the candidate should carefully decide about his choice for the centre of the Examination. Candidates who are called up for PFT and Preliminary Medical Examination, will be allotted a centre closest to where they appeared for online examination.
- Candidates should avoid submitting multiple applications. If more than one application is received from a candidate, his candidature will be cancelled.
- The decision of the Indian Navy as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the online examination shall be final.
- Wrong information about domicile certificate or SC/ST status will result in cancellation of candidature at any stage of recruitment.
How to download Join Indian Navy Sailor MR Admit card
- Visit the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Find and click the INDIAN NAVY Admit card 2019 tab on the home page.
- Enter the login credentials like application number and password.
- Submit the details to view the Admit card 2019.
- Kindly take a copy for your reference.
For daily free Update you can follow us on
Facebook Page – Click here
Telegram – Click here
WhatsApp Group – Click here