Income Tax Recruitment – Income Tax Department 2018 Government of India, Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Bhubaneswar invites applications from meritorious sports persons for the post of Inspector of Income Tax, Tax Assistant, Stenographer Grade II and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) under Sports Quota. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Interested and eligible aspirants can apply for Income Tax Jobs 2018 on this page from 17th September 2018. Aspirants must submit your applications for Income Tax Vacancy 2018 through Offline mode only. Applicants applying for the post of Tax Assistant, Multi-Tasking Staff, Inspector & Others in Income Tax Department Vacancy 2018 must apply before the Last Date i.e. 31st October 2018. Check Income Tax Department Eligibility Criteria, application fee, age limit in the following sections of this page. Also, visit www.incometaxindia.gov.in to know more about Income Tax Jobs 2018.
Income tax department recruitment 2018
|Job Role||Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, Stenographer & Multi Tasking Staff|
|Salary||Up to Rs. 49,400/-|
|Last Date||31 October 2018|
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2018 Notification
Income Tax India Recruitment 2018
Income Tax Department Odisha Vacancy 2018 Important Dates
- Advertisement Date: 16th September 2018
- Starting Date to Apply: 17th September 2018
- Last Date to Apply: 31st October 2018
- Last Date to submit Application Form for Remote Areas: 15th November 2018
Income Tax Recruitment 2018 Details
- Income Tax Inspector – 3 Posts
- Tax Assistant – 7 Posts
- Stenographer Gr.II – 1 Post
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – 4 Posts
Income Tax Recruitment Salary details:
Selected Candidates for Income Tax Vacancy 2018 will be the following amount as Income Tax Salary
- Inspector of Income-tax: Rs.9,300-34,800 + Grade pay 4600
- Tax Assistant: Rs.5,200-20,200 + Grade pay 2400
- Stenographer Gr.II: Rs.5,200-20,200 + Grade pay 2400
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Rs.5,200-20,200 + Grade pay 1800
Income Tax Jobs 2018 Educational Qualification
Eligibility for www.incometaxindia.gov.in Recruitment 2018 is as follows,
- Passed Matriculation
- 12th Class Passed
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree
- Any Graduation
- Must have a Typing speed of 15 wpm and 20 wpm in English
Income Tax Vacancy 2018 Age limit
The Age Limit for Odisha Income Tax Recruitment 2018 for Inspector of Income Tax, Tax Assistant & Others are listed below
- Tax Assistant: 18 to 27 Years
- Inspector of Income Tax: Max Age: 30 Years
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 18 to 25 Years
- Stenographer Grade II: 18 to 27 Years
As per the rules of the Income Tax Department of India Recruitment Board.
Income Tax Department Jobs 2018 Eligibility – www.incometaxindia.gov.in Recruitment 2018
Income Tax Recruitment Selection Process
The selection process for Recruitment in Income Tax Department 2018 is as follows,
- Written Examination
The recruitment process will be in two phases. In the first phase, the eligible candidates will be shortlisted, as per their option of the post applied for, on the basis of their current form and achievements in sports and games.
The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for the field trials at Bhubaneswar.
For Tax Assistant posts will be required to take a data entry test for 15 Minutes
For Stenographer – Skill Test Norms: 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute & Transcription: 50 words per minute (English) or 65 words per minute(Hindi) (Only on computers).
- Sports achievements certified by authorities other than those recognized by the Ministry of Sports and Youth Affairs shall not be considered.
- Sports persons who are already employed in Central Government or State Government or PSU should attach an NOC from the present employer.
- The selected candidates will be posted in Odisha region of Income Tax only.
- The selected candidates will be on probation for 2 years or such period as per the extant instructions of the Government of India. His/her participation in the tournament/meets on behalf of the Department will also be a deciding factor in the declaration of his/her probation. The selected candidate will be required to represent the Income Tax Department, Odisha in the tournaments /meets as decided at least for 5 years. The selected candidates will also be required to sign an undertaking that he/she would not seek inter-charge transfer for a period of 5 years.
- Any form of canvassing by any candidate will render his/her candidature liable to be rejected summarily at any stage of the recruitment process.
- The Principal Chief Commissioner of Income-tax, Odisha Region is empowered to cancel the recruitment process.
- In the event of any tie, the decision of the appointing authority shall be final.
- This recruitment is subject to applicable rules for recruitment of meritorious sports persons, issued by Govt. of India from time to time.
- Any dispute in regard to this recruitment will be subject to courts/tribunals having jurisdiction over the Pr. CCIT, Odisha, Bhubaneswar.
How to Apply for Recruitment in Income Tax Department Vacancy 2018
All interested and eligible candidates can obtain from Income tax dept office or download an application from Income tax website and send duly filled application form along with required documents to following postal address on or before 31 October 2018.
- Read the Notification fully.
- Ensure that you satisfy the above listed eligibility conditions.
- Click on an Application form provided below.
- Fill in all the necessary details.
- Attach Copies of necessary documents.
- Pay prescribed application Fee.
- Finally, post the application form to Postal Address provided below to complete IT Department Recruitment 2018 Process.
Assistant Commissioner of Income Tax(Hqrs.)(Admn. & Vig.),
O/o the Pr. Chief Commissioner of Income Tax,
1st Floor, Aayakar Bhawan, Rajaswa Vihar,
Important Links for Income Tax Department of India Recruitment 2018
NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM – > CLICK HERE