IBPS RRB Admit Card 2019
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection released the notification for the Post of RRB. Aspirant candidates of IBPS can apply for this post before Last date. IBPS shall invite the application on or before the last date and also submit the application in online mode will be accepted. There is no provision for submitting the after the last date. Candidates who are registered for the IBPS RRB post waiting for the release of admit card on the official website. You can Download IBPS RRB Admit Card through this website.
IBPS Hall Ticket 2019
Admit Card is also known as hall ticket. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection released hall ticket candidates can check it through this page. Hall ticket is very important for all candidates because by IBPS RRB Admit Card you can check exam centre and exam location. You can also check which type of id and document are important at exam centre and what is exam time that day. For more information you can check official website.
Admit Card IBPS RRB Download
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection released Admit Card. Candidates who have apply for IBPS RRB jobs check their admit card through this page and check their examination centre. Important details to check admit card is username and password. First Download their admit card and take one print of admit card for exam centre.
Important thing to carry with admit card
- Two Passport size Photo
- Two copy of Admit Card
- Blue and black ball Pen
One Valid Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter ID Card
Details Mentioned On Admit Card of IBPS RRB
After Download Admit Card Candidate first check All details mention on the Admit card. When you find any error then Contact officials of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
Mentioned On Admit Card
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Examination Name
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Signature of candidate
- And Exam Counsellor Signature
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Date and Time
- Category (ST/ SC/ General)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Test Centre Address
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Centre Code
- Important instruction for the candidates to be followed in the examination
- The examination will be conducted online in venues across many centres in India. The tentative list of Examination centres for the Preliminary / Main / Single examinations is available in Annexure II.
- No request for change of centre for Examination shall be entertained.
- IBPS, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- IBPS also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risk and expenses and IBPS will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- Any unruly behaviour/misbehaviour in the examination hall may result in cancellation of candidature/ disqualification from this exam and also from the future exams conducted by IBPS.
IBPS RRB GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
- Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof along with the original bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of examination and interview and/or joining respectively. No document shall be directly sent to IBPS by the candidates before or after online examination.
- Scale-I, II and III – Candidates are advised to apply for only one post i.e. Scale-I, II and III in Officers’ cadre. The applications of candidates applying for more than one post in Officers’ cadre will be summarily rejected.
- Office Assistant– Before applying for the CRP for Officers and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts in the Regional Rural Banks, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore requested to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
How to download Institute of Banking Personnel Selection RRB Admit card
- Visit the official website www.ibps.in
- Find and click the IBPS Admit card 2019 tab on the home page.
- Enter the login credentials like application number and password.
- Submit the details to view the Admit card 2019.
- Kindly take a copy for your reference.
Thank you for visiting IBPS RRB Syllabus We are going to update this page from time to time with updated details. If officials may introduce any change you all will be notified on the same page. So, Keep in touch with us.
NOTE – Stay tuned to www.Brigthcareers.com for more news and updates on IBPS RRB Syllabus. Please Like, Share, and Follow us on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter for future updates.
For daily free Update you can follow us on
Facebook Page – Click here
Telegram – Click here
WhatsApp Group – Click here