ESIC Specialist Grade II Recruitment
ESIC Specialist Grade II Recruitment 2019 ESIC Recruitment 2019 Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2019 Current Jobs in ESIC 2019 ESIC Latest Notification 2019 Online Application for Specialist Grade II in ESIC Apply Online ESIC Specialist Grade II Recruitment 2019 ESIC SPECIALIST GRADE POSTS Vacancy 2019
ESIC Specialist Grade II Recruitment 2019
ESIC Specialist Grade II Recruitment: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation recently releases 329 Specialist Grade II vacancies in all over India. Candidates who are searching Medical jobs opportunity in ESIC. Employees’ State Insurance Corporation invites online application from eligible candidates for following posts Specialist Grade II in various offices of the ESIC Hospital in India. As per the ESIC Specialist Grade II Recruitment 2019 notification, these 329 vacancies are allocated for Specialist Grade II posts. Candidates can apply to this recruitment through online from 01.01.2019. ESIC recruitment 2019 apply online link and notification is available in official website www.esic.nic.in The last date to submit the online application form is 24.01.2019. For More Details read this page carefully.
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2019
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2019 for the post of Specialist Grade II and Officers in Grade ‘C’ for Employees’ State Insurance Corporation. The detailed eligibility and application process of ESIC Specialist Grade II Recruitment are given in below.
ESIC Vacancy 2019
All the interested candidates searching for ESIC Vacancy 2019 in India can check this page carefully for all latest ESIC Recruitment 2019 updates. Find more details and updates about ESIC Vacancies 2019, exam results, dates, schedules etc in this page. Here you can find all ESIC Jobs for both fresher and experienced candidates.
ESIC Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name:||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
|Job Category:||Govt Jobs|
|No. of Posts:||329 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts:||Specialist Grade-II (Sr.Scale) Specialist Grade-II (Jr.Scale)|
|Job Location:||All Over India|
|Selection Procedure:||Online Examination, Language Proficiency Test(LPT)|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Type||Medical Jobs|
|Application Apply Mode:||Online|
ESIC Specialist Grade II Notification 2019
As per the recent Employees’ State Insurance Corporation notification 2019, the eligibility details for the ESIC Specialist Grade II Recruitment has been given below. Candidates can check all eligibility qualification details for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this job. Here below you can find all required details for ESIC Specialist Grade II Recruitment 2019.
ESIC SPECIALIST GRADE Vacancy Details
List of current openings: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
- Specialist Grade-II (Sr.Scale)
- Specialist Grade-II (Jr.Scale)
- Employees’ State Insurance Corporation allocates overall 329 vacancies for this recruitment. Recruitment State wise vacancy details are given below.
SPECIALISTS GRADE-II (SENIOR SCALE)
- Delhi – 16 Posts
- Gujarat – 3 Posts
- Haryana – 5 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh – 2 Posts
- Karnataka – 7 Posts
- Kerala – 7 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh – 2 Posts
- Maharashtra – 7 Posts
- Punjab – 5 Posts
- Rajasthan – 5 Posts
- Tamil Nadu – 3 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh – 8 Posts
- West Bengal – 2 Posts
SPECIALISTS GRADE-II (JUNIOR SCALE)
- Assam – 1 Post
- Bihar – 1 Post
- Chandigarh – 1 Post
- Delhi – 24 Posts
- Gujarat – 43 Posts
- Haryana – 16 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh – 2 Posts
- Jammu & Kashmir – 3 Posts
- Jharkhand – 10 Posts
- Karnataka – 1 Post
- Kerala – 24 Posts
- Orissa– 4 Posts
- Punjab – 13 Posts
- Rajasthan – 20 Posts
- Tamil Nadu – 6 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh – 83 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Specialist Grade II Recruitment
Educational Qualification for ESIC SPECIALIST GRADE 2 Notification
SPECIALISTS GRADE-II (SENIOR SCALE)
- A recognized medical qualification included in the first or second Schedule of Part-II of third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in Sub-Section (3) of Section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Post Graduate Degree in the concerned specialty as mentioned in Table A or equivalent.
- Five years’ experience in the concerned specialty after obtaining the first Post Graduate Degree.
SPECIALIST GR. II (JUNIOR SCALE)
- A recognized medical qualification included in the first or second Schedule of Part-II of third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualification included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in Sub-Section (3) of Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Post Graduate Qualification in the requisite specialty
- Work experience in a responsible position connected with the specialty for a period of: 3 years in case of Post Graduate Degree Holder OR 5 years in case of Post Graduate Diploma Holder
ESIC Specialist Grade II Age Limit
- Upper age limit for applicants is 45 years as on 24th January 2019
- 5 years for SC/ST Category
- 3 years for OBC Category
- Others as per govt rules.
For more reference kindly check the ESIC official notification 2019.
ESIC Specialist Grade II Pay Scale
- Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of
- Specialist Grade-II (Sr.Scale)-78800 per month
- Specialist Grade-II (Jr.Scale)-67700per month
ESIC Specialist Grade II Selection Process
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information checks the official website.
- Skill Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
ESIC Specialist Grade II Application Free
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXS Candidates: – NIL
- For GEN/OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
Mode of Payment
- Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How To Apply ESIC Specialist Grade II Recruitment 2019?
- Step 1: First, Candidates Visit ESIC official website – https://www.ESIC.org.in/
- Step 2: Search for ESIC Junior Engineer notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Step 3: Candidates can Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
- Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to ESIC Recruitment 2019.
- Step 5: For Apply Click online application link “Apply Now”
- Step 6: Create your registration on ESIC SPECIALIST GRADE POSTS Vacancy and Fill all correct details.
- Step 7: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Step 8: Check and Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Step 9: If all done in last Click and Submit the application form
- Step 10: Make the payment, if ESIC asks. Others wise ignore this step
- Step 11: In last Take print your application form for future use.
ESIC Specialist Grade II Recruitment Important dates
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation candidates.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||01.01.2019|
|Last date for Submission of Application||24.01.2019|
|Date of Examination||Coming Soon|
|ESIC SPECIALIST GRADE Apply Online||Click Here|
|ESIC SPECIALIST GRADE 2 Notification||Click Here|
|ESIC SPECIALIST GRADE Admit Card||Click Here|
|ESIC SPECIALIST GRADE Syllabus||Click Here|
|ESIC SPECIALIST GRADE Cut Off||Click Here|
|ESIC SPECIALIST GRADE Official Website||Click Here|
NOTE – Stay tuned to Brigthcareers.com for more news and updates on ESIC Specialist Grade 2 Recruitment 2019. Please Like, Share, and Follow us on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter for future updates.
ESIC Specialist Grade II Exam Centre
|Jammu (J & K)||Bari Brahmana|
About Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
The promulgation of Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948(ESI Act), by the Parliament was the first major legislation on social Security for workers in independent India. It was a time when the industry was still in a nascent stage and the country was heavily dependent on an assortment of imported goods from the developed or fast developing countries. The deployment of manpower in manufacturing processes was limited to a few select industries such as jute, textile, chemicals etc. The legislation on creation and development of a fool proof multi-dimensional Social Security system, when the country’s economy was in a very fledgling state was obviously a remarkable gesture towards the socio economic amelioration of a workface though limited in number and geographic distribution. India, notwithstanding, thus, took the lead in providing organized social protection to the working class through statutory provisions.
The ESI Act 1948 encompasses certain health related eventualities that the workers are generally exposed to; such as sickness, maternity, temporary or permanent disablement, Occupational disease or death due to employment injury, resulting in loss of wages or earning capacity-total or partial. Social security provision made in the Act to counterbalance or negate the resulting physical or financial distress in such contingencies, are thus, aimed at upholding human dignity in times of crises through protection from deprivation, destitution and social degradation while enabling the society the retention and continuity of a socially useful and productive manpower.