e kalyan : Jharkhand e kalyan scholarship online Application form start. Eligible Candidates can apply their application. Jharkhand Government has released the notification regarding e-Kalyan scholarship Jharkhand. According to the notification, the registration and application form filling procedure will start.
e Kalyan Scholarship Online Form
Tribal welfare commissioner officer, Jharkhand state published the official Scholarship Notification for post matric scholarship for different program and courses for SC, ST, and OBC category candidates who are studying in 2019. All eligible students can fill the application form online of E-Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship at the official website.
Now, the E-Kalyan scholarship application form has just started right now and all of the eligible applicable candidates can apply for taking this opportunity and get a better education for their bright future. So, this is the one good opportunity for all of the eligible and applicable candidates can apply for this scholarship.
ekalyan Jharkhand Scholarship
Jharkhand e-Kalyan Scholarship process is required for online registration and without registration, eligible candidates couldn’t get benefits and advantages. So, here we will provide you with an information about Jharkhand e-Kalyan Scholarship scheme for who really wants for eligible applicable students.
The Govt of Jharkhand state has launched this scheme who need to join this scheme and fulfill their dream for education purpose and better career enhance. The Govt. of Jharkhand State has promoted the website for online registration process very easy and get the fast result for everyone who wants to join this e-Kalyan Scholarship scheme.
E-Kalyan scholarship scheme, the helping hand State Government extended to underprivileged students of Jharkhand, is not reaching all nor swiftly enough. This much can be gathered from students who came to the weekly CM Janta Darbar, complaining about not receiving scholarships once even three to four years after applying for it.
Main motive to provide E-Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship
Main motto of E-Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship is to award scholarships to meritorious students of SC, ST and OBC category. In this way, they may get financial support for higher education, which in turns enhance their employability in future.
E Kalyan Scholarship details
|Name||E kalyan Jharkhand|
Jharkhand e-Kalyan scholarship scheme 2019 is a very useful scheme for all of the poor and SC, ST, OBC candidates of Jharkhand state. Now, all of the eligible students can get this benefits of Jharkhand state. This one of the schemes has been launched by Arjun Munda online application form 2017. So, we request you to all of the eligible students of the Jharkhand State they can simply fill the application form for Jharkhand state post Matric scholarship 2019.
Registration and application form filling procedure will start from the date of 30th August 2019 and after that last date of 15 November, 2019 application form will not accept. After submitting your application form verification should be required and the date. So, Please do your registration online and attach your education qualification and other details such as residence proof, Bonafied certificate, etc.
Jharkhand Scholarship 2019
For more details about the Jharkhand e-Kalyan Scholarship like Eligible Criteria, Date of the Application form and How to apply and other valuable information you can check here ekalyan.cgg.gov.in
Jharkhand e-Kalyan Schemes
- Pre Matric SC Scheme
- Pre Matric ST Scheme
- The Pre Matric BC Schemes
- Post-Matric SC Scheme
- Post Matric ST Scheme
- The Post Matric BC Scheme
Jharkhand e-Kalyan Scholarships
- Pre Matric Scholarship
- Post-Matric (Within State) Scholarship
- Post-Matric (Outside State) Scholarship
Jharkhand Pre Matric Scholarship
The welfare department of Government of Jharkhand offered the Jharkhand Pre Matric Scholarship 2019 For SC/ST/BC Students for the students who belong to backward classes of society i.e. SC, ST & BC. The Government of Jharkhand provides the financial to all the eligible students who will apply online for these scholarship schemes. Students going to apply online for Jharkhand Pre Matric Scholarship 2019-19 their family income must be less than Rs 1 lakh for backward class students & less than Rs 2.5 lakhs for the SC/ ST students.
Jharkhand Post Matric Scholarship
The Jharkhand Post Matric Scholarship 2019 For SC/ST/BC Students (within the state) is offered by the e-Kalyan Jharkhand Welfare Department to the students who belong to SC/ST/BC category to complete their higher education. The online application for the Jharkhand Post Matric Scholarship 2019 For SC/ST/BC Students (within the state) is available on its official website i.e. https://ekalyan.cgg.gov.in/.
Jharkhand Post Matric Scholarship
The Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment of Government of Jharkhand has invited the online application form for Jharkhand Post Matric Scholarship 2019 For SC/ST/BC Students (outside the state) and all the eligible candidates who want to get the benefits of this scholarship scheme can fill the online application form on or before the 15th November 2019. To know more about the Jharkhand Post Matric Scholarship 2019 For SC/ST/BC Students (outside the state) you should visit the official website.
Eligibility for e-kalyan Post Matric Scholarship
- A Candidate who wants to apply for this Scholarship Scheme then he/she must need that one belongs from the State of Jharkhand and this scheme is eligible only for Jharkhand State.
- That one scheme application only for SC, ST, OBC and poor category. For that one applying SC and OBC candidates, family income 2 Lakh per year and For SC Category need annual income only 1 Lakh per month.
- If the eligible students fulfill this eligibility criteria then they can apply for this scheme. That one scheme is the main aim to promote poor category students for their education and better career in the future.
- All Schedule castes, Schedule Tribal, and other backward class students can fill the application form for Post Matric Scholarship scheme of Jharkhand state.
- Maximum limit of Family income of applicant students must not be greater than 2.5 lakh per year for SC, ST category candidates. The maximum Annual income limit for OBC students will be 1 lakh per year.
- The beneficiary of this scholarship scheme will not be eligible for any other type of scholarship scheme.
E-Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship Important Dates
Jharkhand e Kalyan Scholarship dates
|Events||Jharkhand e Kalyan Scholarship Dates|
|Application for the EKalyan Begins||30-08-2018|
|Last Date for Colleges to enrol on the EKalyan portal||16-08-2018|
|Distribution of EKalyan Scholarship (District Level)|
|Last date to apply for E-Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship 2019||15-09-2018|
|Last Date to upload documents|
|Disbursement of EKalyan Scholarship||15-10-2018|
|Verification of Application Begins||November 2018|
|Last date for verification of the scholarship application by Institutes||2nd week of November 2018|
|Application for e Kalyan resumed until||3rd week of November 2018|
Documents Required for Scholarship eKalya
The following given are the documents which are required for the application of e Kalyan Scholarship. Have a Look at the documents mentioned below
- Aadhaar Card of the candidate
- Caste certificate of the candidate applying for eKalyan Jharkhand Scholarship
- Residence certificate, bonafide, nativity or the domicile certificate of the candidate applying
- Income certificate of the candidates annual family income is required. In the case of farmer family, you should write the accurate information to avoid any legal action as the verification for the details mentioned by you will be done by the respective department.
- Scanned Passport Size Photograph Copy in the format given at the official Portal
- Certificate of class 10th and 12th such as Marksheet.
- Note- The student has to give the Aadhaar card linked with Bank account.
Post Matric Courses approved by the concerned University/ Board with duration of 1 year and above.
All Post Matric Colleges in Jharkhand recognised by Government of Jharkhand/Competent Authority
Important things to know before applying for E-Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship
- All those students who have already filled application form previous year they can log in via using their previous user ID and password instead of new registration.
- Candidates are advised to upload certificate (Caste, Residential and Income certificate etc ) which is issued online mode only.
- The validity of Income Certificate should be from 1 April 2019.
- The Students who are taken admission in new courses through lateral entry and already got the scholarship in the year 2019 need to apply for fresh scholarship form for 2019 instead of the renewal of scholarship form.
- Only Fresh application submitted by the students are eligible for edit application.
How to Apply for e-Kalyan Scholarship
E kalyan Jharkhand application process
- An Eligible candidate who wants to apply this Jharkhand e-Kalyan scholarship 2019 then they must be required to apply for online registration. So, they can get benefits of this scheme. Now, the following are some steps which candidate have to apply one by one.
- First of all, All of the eligible and applicable students have to visit official website link here – https://ekalyan.cgg.gov.in/studentLinks.do
- Then candidate have to find the option of Post Matric Scholarship form.
- Now, click that one link.
- Fill application form completely and attach all of required documents there.
- Then once again check your form correctly and after that click on submit button.
- Now, you have to take print out of that form for future reference
eKalyan Student Forgot Password Form
Student don’t remember their user-id/password can go for forget password option.
- Follow the below steps to reset your Password,
- Step 1 : Enter Name
- Step 2 : Enter Father Name
- Step 3 : Enter Date of Birth (in the format of dd/mm/yyyy)
- Step 4 : Enter Mobile Number
- Step 5 : Enter Email Id
- Step 6 : Click on the Submit button.
After clicking Submit button New Password will be sent to the register email id & Mobile Number. Using that you can Login and Apply the scholarship.
Case of rejection of Post Matric Scholarship 2019
- If applicant is not the bonafide student of the state
- Incorrect course & year of study
- Non-uploading of the Scanned copy of Online System generated application
- Non-Upload of Caste, Income certificate or
- Incorrect Caste Certificate, Income Certificate
e Kalyan Status
To know about the eKalyan Status you have to log in to the official portal by making use of the steps given in the e Kalyan login above in the article. Then only you would be able to check the eKalyan status for the application you have submitted at the official portal. Beside this, you will be informed about the scholarship after the approval on the mobile number registered at the official portal by you.
Those student who have already registered they no need to register again.
e kalyan Renewal
- Candidates need to check the application status of previous year (2017-2019) by logging in.
- The candidates will be able for scholarships renewal only those whose application already exists in Jharkhand E-Kalyan Scholarship Website.
- Those candidates who are going to apply for the Post Matric (2019-2019) within the Jharkhand State, then if the course/programme is not seen on the website then it is compulsory or requried for the institute’ authorities for mapping the programmes/courses.
- The candidates who take admission with the help of lateral entry procedure in any of the institute/colleges and already have E-Kalyan scholarship then they required to apply as an afresh (expecting as a renewal of the exist scholarship programme).
E kalyan Jharkhand Result
Result & Merit List for Jharkhand e-Kalyan Scholarship
E kalyan Jharkhand Merit List
The authority of the Welfare Department of Jharkhand State will announce the result & merit list and upload it on its official website. All the enrolled applicants can check their Jharkhand e-Kalyan Scholarship 2019-19 result on its official website and after the result declaration, the authority will also prepare a merit list. For more details about the Jharkhand e-Kalyan Scholarship 2019-19 result, merit list etc you should visit the official website.
|Application Advertisement Details||Link|
NOTE – Stay tuned to Brigthcareers.com for more news and updates on E-kalyan 2019. Please Like, Share, and Follow us on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter for future updates.
About E kalyan Jharkhand
The Jharkhand State Government officials have issued a new advertisement of ekalyan Scholarship scheme. The main motto of this scholarship is to provide fellowship for BC, SC and ST castes. An ekalyan scholarship is a very helpful scheme to all the students those who want to brighten up their career in higher education. This scholarship is helpful to the students those belongings to financially weaker who belongs to Backward castes, scheduled castes, and scheduled tribes. Scholars those who want to pursue their education without any financial issues or any difficulties those can utilize this Jharkhand opportunity. Candidates who are studying their studies from approved or authorized Universities are eligible to enroll for Jharkhand e-kalyan scholarship Scheme. This post has completely focused on Jharkhand State E Kalyan Scholarship scheme if you are interested or you liked this post you can share this post with your friends and relatives.
Every year E Kalyan officials provide various types of Scholarships for the students. E Kalyan Scholarship scheme is one of the essential and very effective scholarship scheme as this will leads to help the talented students of India. The E kalyan Scholarship Online Application Form is available here. Interested candidates can apply the online application form, before the closing date itself. Visit the official website and read the official notification completely.
Here we are providing you the Jharkhand e-Kalyan Scholarship Helpline or Toll-free Number and other contact details. In case of any query regarding the Jharkhand e-Kalyan Scholarship 2019-19 must visit the official website.
Contact Helpdesk No’s: 040-23120591,040-23120592,040-23120593
(from 10:30AM to 5:00PM Monday to Saturday working days only)