DERC Staff Consultant Notification
DERC Staff Consultant Notification 2019 DERC Staff Consultant Recruitment 2019 DERC Staff Consultant Notification DERC Staff Consultant Vacancy 2019 DERC Recruitment 2019 Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission Recruitment 2019
DERC Staff Consultant Notification 2019
Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) Notification recently releases 06 Staff Consultant (Electrical) Vacancies in DERC for eligible candidates can directly apply. Good News for Candidates who are Searching DERC Staff Consultant Recruitment. DERC Staff Consultant Notification invites online application from eligible candidates for following posts as per the DERC Staff Consultant Recruitment 2019.
Candidates can apply to this recruitment through online from 16/03/2019. DERC Staff Consultant Recruitment Apply Offline and notification is available in official website www.derc.gov.in.The last date to submit the online application form is 27/04/2019. For DERC Staff Consultant Recruitment Details read this page carefully.
DERC Staff Consultant Recruitment 2019
DERC Staff Consultant Recruitment: The detailed eligibility and application process of DERC Staff Consultant Notification are given in below page. The Company is looking forward to eligible candidates to fill the Posts of Staff Consultant. Candidates have to fulfill the requirement and then register for DERC Staff Consultant Notification. Eligibility criteria are very much important that every candidate needs to meet while applying for DERC Staff Consultant Recruitment Apply Offline 2019.
DERC Staff Consultant Vacancy 2019
All the interested candidates searching for Jobs in DERC can check this page carefully for all latest DERC Staff Consultant 2019 updates. Find more details and updates about DERC Staff Consultant Notification 2019, dates, schedules etc in this page. Here you can find all DERC Staff Consultant Recruitment for both fresher and experienced candidates.
DERC Staff Consultant Notification | DERC Staff Consultant Recruitment: Details
|Organization Name:||Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC)|
|No. of Posts:||06 Posts|
|Name of the Posts:||Staff Consultant (Electrical)|
|Selection Procedure:||Written Exam| Interview|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Apply Mode:||Offline|
DERC Staff Consultant Notification | DERC Staff Consultant Recruitment
As per the recent DERC Staff Consultant Notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Staff Consultant Recruitment have been given below. Candidates can check all eligibility qualification details for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this DERC Staff Consultant Recruitment. Here below you can find all required details for DERC Staff Consultant Recruitment.
DERC Staff Consultant Vacancy: Details
|S.No||Post Name||Vacancy Details|
|1||Staff Consultant (Electrical)||06|
Eligibility Criteria for DERC Staff Consultant Recruitment
Educational Qualification for DERC Staff Consultant Notification 2019
Candidates must complete their Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering /Minimum experience of 3 years in Power Sector or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution eligible for this DERC Staff Consultant recruitment.
DERC Staff Consultant Age Limit
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- 5 years for SC/ST Category
- 3 years for OBC Category
- Others As Per Govt Rules.
- For more reference kindly check the DERC Official Website.
DERC Staff Consultant Salary
- Selected Candidates will receive good salary monthly pay band as par DERC Rule.
- Staff Consultant – Rs. 50,000/-/- Per Month
DERC Staff Consultant Selection Process
The candidates applying for the posts of DERC Staff Consultant will be selected based on their performance in the following rounds. So, the candidates should qualify all the rounds given below for job. DERC may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information checks the proper our website.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
DERC Staff Consultant Application Fee
For SC/ST/PWD/Female Candidates – No Fee
For General/OBC Candidates – No Fee
Mode of Payment
Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
How To Apply DERC Staff Consultant Recruitment 2019?
- Step 1: First, Candidates DERC Staff Consultant Notification official website – www.derc.gov.in
- Step 2: Search for DERC Staff Consultant Notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Step 3: Candidates can Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
- Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to DERC Staff Consultant Recruitment 2019.
- Step 5: For Apply Click online application link “Download Application Form”
- Step 6: Create your registration on DERC Staff Consultant Vacancy and Fill all correct details.
- Step 7: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Step 8: Check and ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Step 9: If all done in last Click and Submit the application form
- Step 10: Make the payment, if DERC asks. Others wise ignore this step
- Step 11: In last Take print your application form for future use.
- All interested and eligible candidates may download an application from DERC website www.derc.gov.in and send duly filled application form along with required documents to the respective DERC Staff Consultant Notification address latest by 27th April 2019.
- The application form enclosed with the Official Notification. Candidates should send their application form in the prescribed format to the address given below.
Address for send Application Form DERC Staff Consultant Notification –
- Secretary, DERC,
- Viniyamak Bhawan, C-Block, Shivalik,
- Malviya Nagar, New Delhi -110 017
DERC Staff Consultant Notification – Important Dates
The following important dates need to be remembered by the DERC Staff Consultant Recruitment candidates.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||16/03/2019|
|Last date for Submission of Application||27/04/2019|
|Date of Exam||Updated Soon|
DERC Staff Consultant Exam Dates
Dear Readers finally DERC Staff Consultant Recruitment 2019 Form Filling Process had completed. Some of the candidates are waiting to know the DERC Staff Consultant Exam Date 2019 they can go through www.brigthcareers.com site and then get the details whatever you want regarding the Exam date. Candidates can read this post completely and then get the details about the DERC Staff Consultant Exam Date.
DERC Staff Consultant Recruitment – Important Link
|DERC Staff Consultant Apply Offline||Download | Login|
|DERC Staff Consultant Notification||Click Here|
|DERC Staff Consultant Admit Card||Click Here|
|DERC Staff Consultant Syllabus||Click Here|
|DERC Staff Consultant Cut Off||Click Here|
|DERC Staff Consultant Previous Papers||Model Papers|
|DERC Website||Click Here|
|Daily Updates on Email Free||Click Here|
DERC Staff Consultant Exam Center
All Exam conduct in All Over Delhi, All exam centers Name will be provided very soon when official Update.
Download DERC Staff Consultant Notification PDF
Download DERC Staff Consultant Recruitment PDF
More DERC Notification Click Here
Thank you for visiting DERC Staff Consultant Recruitment 2019 We are going to update this page time to time with updated details. If officials may introduce any change you all will be notified on the same page. So, Keep in touch with us.
NOTE – Stay tuned to www.Brigthcareers.com for more news and updates on DERC Staff Consultant Notification. Please Like, Share, and Follow us on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter for future Updates.
About – DERC
The Govt. of India had enacted the Electricity Regulatory Commissions Act, 1998 (No.14 of 1998) on 2nd July, 1998 with the objective of providing for the establishment of a Central Electricity Regulatory Commission and State Electricity Regulatory Commissions, rationalization of electricity tariff, transparent policies regarding subsidies, promotion of efficient and environmentally benign policies and for matters connected therewith or incidental there to.
DERC Staff Consultant Contact Details
Basant Kaur Marg, Block C
Shivalik Colony, Malviya Nagar
New Delhi, Delhi 110016