BIHAR PHED JE Recruitment
BIHAR PHED JE Recruitment 2019 Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2019 Current Jobs in BIHAR PHED 2019 BIHAR PHED Latest Notification 2019 Online Application for Junior Engineer in BIHAR PHED Apply Online BIHAR PHED junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 BIHAR PHED JE Vacancy 2019
BIHAR PHED JE Recruitment 2019
BIHAR PHED JE Recruitment 2019: Public Health Engineering Department Bihar recently releases 241 Junior Engineer (JE) vacancies in all over Bihar. Candidates who are searching jobs opportunity in BIHAR PHED. Public Health Engineering Department Bihar invites online application from eligible candidates for following posts Junior Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical) in various offices of the BIHAR PHEDin Bihar. As per the BIHAR PHED recruitment 2019 notification, these 241 vacancies are allocated for Junior Engineer posts. Candidates can apply to this recruitment through online from 15.01.2019. BIHAR PHED recruitment 2019 apply online link and notification is available in official website www.phed.bih.nic.in.The last date to submit the online application form is 31.01.2019. For More Details read this page carefully.
Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2019
Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2019 for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical) and Officers in Grade ‘C’ forPHD Bihar. The detailed eligibility and application process of BIHAR PHED JE Recruitment are given in below.
BIHAR PHED JE Vacancy 2019
All the interested candidates searching for BIHAR PHED Vacancy 2019 in Bihar can check this page carefully for all latest BIHAR PHED Recruitment 2019 updates. Find more details and updates about BIHAR PHED Vacancies 2019, exam results, dates, schedules etc in this page. Here you can find all BIHAR PHED Jobs for both fresher and experienced candidates.
BIHAR PHED Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019
Candidates must have possessed diploma in relevant disciplines from recognized university and College. Candidate age limit should be between 18 to 37 years. Public Health Engineering Department will conduct online test in multiple exam centre. Expected BIHAR PHED exam will be held on 2019. After that selected candidates will be engaged on anywhere in Bihar. Conidates should pay the required fee through online on or before the last date 31.01.2019. More details of BIHAR PHED JE Recruitment, BIHAR PHED Junior Engineer vacancy 2019, are available in BIHAR PHED careers page.
BIHAR PHED Recruitment 2019 details
|Organization Name:||Public Health Engineering Department Bihar|
|Job Category:||Govt Jobs|
|No. of Posts:||241 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts:||Junior Engineer (JE) (Civil & Mechanical|
|Job Location:||All Over BIHAR|
|Selection Procedure:||Online Examination, Language Proficiency Test(LPT)|
|Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Application Apply Mode:||Online|
BIHAR PHED JE Notification 2019
As per the recent Public Health Engineering Department notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Junior Engineer job has been given below. Candidates can check all eligibility qualification details for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this job. Here below you can find all required details for BIHAR PHED Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019.
BIHAR PHED JE Vacancy Details
List of current openings: Public Health Engineering Department(BIHAR PHED)
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1||Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical)||241 Posts|
Public Health Engineering Department allocates overall 241 vacancies for this recruitment.
Eligibility Criteria for BIHAR PHED Junior Engineer Recruitment Posts
Educational Qualification for BIHAR PHED JE Notification
- Must have the Diploma in Civil/Mechanical In Respective Fields from the Recognized board to apply of this Recruitment Notification
BIHAR PHED Junior Engineer Mechanical
- Minimum three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
- Experience: At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of electrical installations in large buildings/ commercial buildings having HT/ LT substations, central AC plants, lifts, UPS, DG sets, CCTV, Fire alarm system, etc.
BIHAR PHED Junior Engineer Civil
- Minimum three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or
- Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
- Experience: At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of civil construction work and/ or civil maintenance of office buildings/ commercial buildings/ residential complexes with basic knowledge of RCC design and other civil works, working knowledge of computers, experience in preparation of tenders for civil works, etc.
BIHAR PHED JE Age Limit
- Candidate age limit should be between 18 to 37years.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- 5 years for SC/ST Category
- 3 years for OBC Category
- Others as per govt rules.
For more reference kindly check the BIHAR PHED official notification 2019.
BIHAR PHED JE Pay Scale
- Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 27000
BIHAR PHED JE Selection Process
Public Health Engineering Department may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information checks the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
BIHAR PHED JE Application Free
- As per Public Health Engineering Department Bihar Rules Plz chek official websites www.phed.bih.nic.in
Mode of Payment
- Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How To Apply BIHAR PHED JE Recruitment 2019?
- Step 1: First, Candidates Visit BIHAR PHED official website – https:// www.phed.bih.nic.in
- Step 2: Search for BIHAR PHED Junior Engineer notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Step 3: Candidates can Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
- Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to BIHAR PHED Recruitment 2019.
- Step 5: For Apply Click online application link “Apply Now”
- Step 6: Create your registration on BIHAR PHED JE Vacancy and Fill all correct details.
- Step 7: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Step 8: Check and Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Step 9: If all done in last Click and Submit the application form
- Step 10: Make the payment, if BIHAR PHED asks. Others wise ignore this step
- Step 11: In last Take print your application form for future use.
PHED Important dates for Junior Engineer Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Public Health Engineering Department candidates.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||15.01.2019|
|Last date for Submission of Application||31.01.2019|
|Date of Examination||Coming Soon|
|BIHAR PHED JE Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|BIHAR PHED JE Notification||Click Here|
|BIHAR PHED JE Admit Card||Click Here|
|BIHAR PHED JE Syllabus||Click Here|
|BIHAR PHED JE Cut Off||Click Here|
|BIHAR PHED JE Official Website||Click Here|
NOTE – Stay tuned to Brigthcareers.com for more news and updates on Bihar PHED JE Recruitment 2019. Please Like, Share, and Follow us on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter for future updates.
About Public Health Engineering Department BIHAR( PHED)
The Public Health Engineering Department (PHED), Govt of Bihar has the overall responsibility of managing and monitoring activities to enhance public health in the state of Bihar. Improved portable water supply facilities and services are critical to enhance public health and improve human development outcomes, more so for rural households.
Though the State of Bihar has recorded an impressive performance in providing safe drinking water to its rural households, further improvements are required in terms of quantity, quality, equity and sustainability.
To address these issues in a coherent, concerted and urgent manner, new initiatives have to be taken in a mission mode. New sustainable Water Supply schemes have to be executed in time-bound manner along with effective operation and maintenance. PHED has the overall responsibility of managing and monitoring these activities in the state.