Barclays Recruitment for Developer
Barclays is a major global financial services provider engaged in personal banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking and wealth and investment management with an extensive international presence in Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia. With over 300 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 50 countries and employs 140,000 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide.
- The role holder will be responsible for development of the onboarding technical solution. This will encompass the design, development and testing of complex business solutions.
- Working as a developer with distributed development and testing teams to ensure end to end product delivery.
- Collaborating with business analysts and colleagues to determine the functional and technical specifications, document design proposals and conduct proof of concepts (spikes).
- Working with the release teams to ensure that production releases are planned out with minimal or no disruption to customers and business users.
- Develop user stories, write unit test cases and identify and drive blockers to resolution as part of a highly agile team.
- The successful candidate must have deep and proven experience in delivery of enterprise software solutions. This includes responsibility for the design of the solutions.
- Experience of development in large and complex financial services organisations across contemporary processes (agile/lean/kanban/scrum).
- Proven track record of delivery in this type of environment.
- User Experience and Usability are key concerns in the delivery as the client experience is of prime importance.
- Successful candidate must have strong understanding of Rich UI technologies.
- The right candidate will have a collaborative style in order to work closely with other teams.
- Strong shell scripting and oracle and PL/SQL skills.
- Experience is required in the following technologies: Core Java – Collections, Design Patterns(Structural and Creational), OOPS concepts, String handling and manipulations, Spring – Spring Core, Spring MVC, Basic Spring Project setup.
- Good understanding of any functional programming(FP) language – Scala or Haskell.
- Aware of various design patterns in FP – Monoids, Monads, Applicative, Functors, Curried Functions,Type classes etc.
- Worked on a UI MVC framework – Angular, Knockout or Backbone.
- Understanding of any functional library in Scala like scalaz, cats or shapeless would be great addition.
- Have worked or have a good understanding of packaging UI components using Grunt, Gulp, bower, Webpack or browserify.
Job Role : Developer
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Experience : Freshers/Exp
Job Location : Pune
For Apply Online Click Here – Link