Assam Police Sub Inspector Notification
Assam Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019 Assam Police Sub Inspector Notification Assam Police Sub Inspector Vacancy 2019 Assam Police SI Notification 2019 Assam Police Sub Inspector Bharti 2019 Assam Police Sub Inspector Notification 2019 Assam Police recruitment 2019 Govt job in Assam 2019 ASSAM Police Vacancy 2019 Assam Police SI Recruitment 2019
Assam Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019
Assam Police Recruitment Board recently releases 68 Sub Inspector Vacancies in all over Assam. Candidates who are searching Police jobs opportunity in Assam. Assam Police invites online application from eligible candidates for Sub Inspector Posts in Assam in various offices of the Assam Police. As per the Assam Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019 notification, these 68 vacancies are allocated for Sub Inspector Candidates can apply to this recruitment through online from 01.02.2019. Assam Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019 apply online link and notification is available in official website www.assampolice.gov.in. The last date to submit the online application form is 28.02.2019. For More Assam Police Sub Inspector Notification 2019 Details read this page carefully.
Assam Police Sub Inspector Vacancy 2019
Assam Police Vacancy for the post of Sub Inspector Posts. Assam Police Recruitment Board has published the recruitment notification for the post of Sub Inspector. Moreover, candidates can apply for the post via online or offline mode, as per Candidates choice. The application process will begin on 01st February 2019.The detailed eligibility and application process of Assam Police Sub Inspector Notification 2019 are given in below. Candidates will be recruited for the posts on the basis of their performance in the exam.
Assam Police Sub Inspector Notification 2019
All the interested candidates searching for Assam Police SI Vacancy 2019 in India can check this page carefully for all latest Assam Police Sub Inspector Notification updates Assam Public Selection Commission invited online applications for the recruitment to the various post. Find more details and updates about Assam Police Sub Inspector Vacancy 2019, exam result, dates, schedules etc in this page. Here you can find all Assam Police Sub Inspector Notification 2019 for both fresher and experienced candidates.
Assam Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019: details
|Organization Name:||Assam Police Recruitment Board|
|Job Category:||Assam State Govt Jobs|
|No. of Posts:||68 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts:||Sub Inspector (Communication)|
|Job Location:||All Over Assam|
|Selection Procedure:||Written Test, Physical Test &Personal Interview|
|Category||Assam State Govt Jobs|
|Job Type||Govt Jobs|
|Application Apply Mode:||Online|
Assam Police SI Notification 2019
As per the recent state government of Assam is going to 68 vacant posts in the Assam Police SI Vacancy 2019. All those Candidates who have eligible qualifications according to the criteria they can get lots of good chances. All those Candidates who are waiting for the Latest Assam Police Sub Inspector Notification, Jobs in Assam Police the eligibility details for the Sub Inspector job has been given below. Candidates can check all eligibility qualification details for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this job. Here below you can find all required details for Assam Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019.
Assam Police Sub Inspector Vacancy : Details
|S. No.||Name Of Post||No. of vacancies|
|1||Sub Inspector (SI)||68|
Assam Police Sub Inspector Notification – Vacancy Details Category Wise
|OBC / MOBC||15||06|
Note – 30% of the vacancies in each category are reserved for women horizontally.
Assam Police Sub Inspector Post allocates overall 68 Vacancies for this recruitment for all over Assam.
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Police Sub Inspector Recruitment
Police Department of Assam Police Sub Inspector Notification 2019 is being only male Sub Inspector in Assam Police 2019. Assam Police Sub Inspector (Communication) minimum education qualification is B.Sc. (Electronics Science/ IT/ Computer Science) 3 years diploma in the relevant discipline. Candidates are interested in applying for Assam Police Job Vacancy 2019, we suggest the Candidates view the below mentioned desired qualifications. Police Department of Assam will prefer the Candidates who have satisfied the eligibility fixed by the Assam Police Department. In the below sections, Candidates can view Assam Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019 eligibility details.
Educational Qualification for Assam Police Sub Inspector Notification 2019
- Candidates have must eligible for Assam Police Sub Inspector recruitment.
- Candidates have must passed B.SC Degree (Electronics Science/IT/Computer Science or 3-year Diploma from State Polytechnic in Electronics and Tele Communication, or Electronics or Information Technology, or Instrumentation or Computer Engineering or Computer Science from any recognized University or Institute can apply for Assam Police Sub Inspector Notification 2019
- The Candidates be able to speak, read and write in Assamiya language.
Assam Police Sub Inspector Physical Standards:
For Candidates of all categories Male (except Gorkhas, Garhwalies, Rajbanshis and Scheduled Tribes)
- Height – 162.56 cm
- Weight – 57 kg
- Chest – 80 cm
- 80cms. (without expansion)
- 85 cms. (with expansion – 5 cms.)
For Female Candidates-
- Height- 154.05
For Gorkhas, Garhwalies, Rajbanshis and Scheduled Tribes –
- Height – 160 cm
- Weight – 53 kg
- 76 cms. (without expansion)
- 81 cms. (with expansion – 5 cms.).
Weight – Proportionate to height and age as per medical standard.
Assam Police Sub Inspector Notification 2019 – Medical Standards:
General: Candidates must not have squint eyes, and should possess high colour vision. Varicose vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification. He/ She must be in good mental and physical health. He / She must be free from any physical deformities and free from diseases such as diabetes, hernia, piles, respiratory diseases or any other ailment that is likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties.
Eye Sight: The distant vision should be 6/6 for at least one eye and not poorer than 6/9 for the other without correction. Near vision should be normal.
Assam Police Sub Inspector Age Limit
- Candidates Age should be Minimum 18 years to Maximum 24 years as on 1st January 2019. (Candidates must be born on or before 01-01-1999 and on or after 01-01-1995).
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- 5 years for SC/ST Category
- 3 years for OBC Category
- Others as per govt rules.
For more reference kindly check the Assam Police Official notification 2019.
Assam Police Sub Inspector Salary
- Selected candidates will get good pay scale Rs.14000-49000 (Pay Band No. 2) plus Rs.8700/- Grade Pay under plus other allowances as admissible under the Assam Govt. rules.
Assam Police Sub Inspector Selection Process
The candidates applying for the posts of Assam Police Sub Inspector Notification will be selected based on their performance in the following rounds. So, the candidates should qualify all the rounds given below for job. Assam Police may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information checks the proper our website.
- Written exam
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performances in the written test to be followed by an interview.
After completing the selection rounds the officials announce the final merit list.
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respects will be called for a written test.
Assam Police Sub Inspector Application Fee
- As per the latest Assam Police Notification 2019, there is No application fees to apply this job Assam Police Sub Inspector vacancy for all category candidates.
Assam Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2019
When Assam Police Board will publish any detail regarding Assam Police exam date. We will try to upload all details of the Assam Police Sub Inspector expected exam date on this page Candidates must visit regular www.brigthcareers.com link for all latest updates. This page is not official web page of the Assam Police admit Card or Assam Police Sub Inspector exam date subject so you kindly visit official website which link www.assampolice.gov.in given above in this page.
Assam Police Sub Inspector Exam Pattern 2019
Assam Police Sub Inspector Syllabus 2019, we are providing the Assam Police Sub Inspector Exam Pattern 2019 also. Candidates prepare according to the Exam Pattern, you will know from where the heavy weightage is from. Only those candidates with the presence of mind along with the skills will stand a chance. Therefore, many of the Candidates are facing many problem in qualify the Assam Police Sub Inspector Notification 2019. Candidates keep in touch with our page we are providing the information about the Assam Police Sub Inspector Syllabus 2019 along with the Assam Police Sub Inspector Exam Pattern 2019. Candidates had applied for the Assam Police Sub Inspector Notification check carefully all details.
Assam Police Sub Inspector Exam Pattern 2019
Candidates provisionally considered eligible will have to appear in an MCQ based Preliminary Written Test which is qualifying in nature. There would be 100 objective type questions having multiple choice of answers carrying equal marks each. The duration of this tests will be 1(one) hour.
All the candidates who qualify in the Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Measurement Test (PET) will be called to appear in the Written Examination to be conducted by the Assam Police Recruitment Board.
- The date and venue (s) of the written test will be intimated in due course.
- The Chairman reserves the right to change the venue (s) of the test and no representation etc. will be entertained in this regard. Before entering the examination center, biometrics of each candidate will be done.
- The written test will be of 100 marks and will be completely OMR based.
- There will be 100 questions and each question will be of 1 (one) mark.
- There will be negative marking of ½ mark for each wrong answer.
The questions will be set in three parts
- (i) Logical reasoning, aptitude, comprehension
- (ii) Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India and
- (iii) General Knowledge. Candidates will use black or dark blue ball pen to answer the OMR based answer sheets.
Duration of the Written Test will be of 3 (three) hours.
The Written Examination will have 100 Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions carrying equal marks each. The duration of the examination will be 1 (One) hour. Question paper will be set in two languages except questions on English language. Question of the Final Written Examination shall be from the following subjects:-
A. General Awareness and General Knowledge – 25 Marks
B. English – 25 Marks
C. Elementary Mathematics – 20 Marks
D. Reasoning and Logical Analysis – 15 Mark
Assam Police Sub Inspector Exam an objective type exam
Negative Marking will be applicable and deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong MCQ answer.
The Assam Police Board reserves its right to prescribe a minimum cut off mark for any post as per availability of candidates
A limited number of candidates will be called for Interview in accordance with merit. In the Interview, the general awareness and suitability of the candidate for public service will be tested. On the basis of the marks obtained in the Final Written Examination and the Interview, a merit list of the provisionally selected candidates will be prepared by the Assam Police Recruitment Board.
Assam Police Sub Inspector Physical Efficiency Test (PET) –
Physical Efficiency Test – 40 Marks The Physical Efficiency Test will carry 40 marks. It will have 2 (two) events viz.
a) 1600 meters race for male candidates and 800 meters race for female candidates.
b) Long Jump – for male 335 cm (minimum) and for female 244cm (minimum), 3 chances (longest valid jump will be considered).
Male candidates: a) Race: Those who qualify in the PST will have to appear in1600 meters race to be completed within 450 seconds. Maximum qualifying time 450 seconds.
b) Long Jump: Minimum 335 cm for long jump (3 chances to be given and the longest valid jump rounded off to the nearest cm will be considered for awarding marks).
Technical Proficiancy – Max Marks – 30 (a) Academic- 10 marks
(i) Master of Computer Application (MCA) – 10 marks
(ii) B.E./ B. Tec. in E & TC/Computer/ Instrumentation/IT-10 marks
(iii) B.Sc. (Electronics Science /IT/Computer Science) – 07 marks
(iv) 3 (three) years Diploma with 2 years experience – 07 marks
(v) 3 years Diploma and 2 years additional course/ courses in Tele Communication/ IT/ Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or equivalent – 07 mark
(b) Field Practical (Practical test of each candidate on computer) – 20 marks.
Final Selection :- The Final Merit List will be prepared with the following criteria :-
1) Written Examination – 50% – 100 marks
2) Extra-Curricular Activities – 15% – 30 marks
3) Technical Proficiency – 15% – 30 marks
4) Physical Efficiency Test (PET) – 20% – 40 marks
Total – 200 marks
Important Instructions For Assam Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019
- Each candidate should submit ONE application form only. Candidature of those who submit more than one application form will be rejected summarily and the amount of application and/or processing fees will be forfeited. Application Forms shall be rejected in case the signature of the applicant is uploaded/rendered in block letters/unintelligible/does not match with name of the candidate.
- Mismatching of applicants’ name with W.P.S.T. and/or O.A. No. shall lead to rejection of the application form. This is applicable only for the applicant falls under the category as mention edit case of any mismatch of data between application form filled up by the applicants and supporting testimonials at any stage of recruitment, the candidature will be summarily rejected
- SC/ST/OBC–A /OBC–B candidates of OTHER States will be treated as General (Un-reserved) category candidates. The Recruitment Board will not be held responsible for any harm or injury to any candidate emerging out of the conduct of the PMT & PET or other tests. The Board reserves the right to rectify the errors and omissions, if any, in the process of holding the examination and final declaration of result.
- Candidates dissatisfied with his Physical Measurement Test (PMT) during field test may appeal in writing before the Chairperson, of the Selection Board/Committee on the same day of his tests. No appeal in this regard will be entertained in future. xviii) The height of a candidate may be re-measured at any stage including the Interview at the discretion of the Board and the decision of the Board shall be final and binding on the candidates
- Candidates have the domicile of Assam.
- The Written examination is now necessary for Assam Police Sub Inspector Recruitment.
- Without the Admit Card/Hall Ticket the Recruitment Board will not announce the candidates to enter the examination hall.
How To Apply Assam Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019?
- Step 1: First, Candidates Visit Assam Police Department official website – @ assampolice.gov.in
- Step 2: Search for Assam Police Sub Inspector Notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Step 3: Candidates can Download or view the official Assam Police Sub Inspector Notification 2019 in their official website itself.
- Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to Assam Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019.
- Step 5: For Apply Click online application link “Apply Now”
- Step 6: Create your registration on Assam Police Sub Inspector Vacancy and Fill all correct details.
- Step 7: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Step 8: Check and Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Step 9: If all done in last Click and Submit the application form
- Step 10: Make the payment, if Assam Police asks. Others wise ignore this step
- Step 11: In last Take print your application form for future use.
Assam Police Sub Inspector Vacancies 2019 Important dates
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Assam Police Sub Inspector Candidates.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||01.02.2019|
|Last date for Submission of Application||28.02.2019|
|Date of Examination||Updated Soon|
Assam Police Sub Inspector Exam Date
Dear Readers finally Assam Police Sub Inspector Notification 2019 Form Filling Process had completed. Some of the candidates are waiting to know the Assam Police Sub Inspector Exam Date 2019 they can go through Brigthcareers.com site and then get the details whatever you want regarding the Exam date. Candidates can read this post completely and then get the details about the Assam Police Sub Inspector Exam Date.
All the Applied Candidates who had enrolled for the Assam Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019 they can be carry out complete details regards to the Assam Police Sub Inspector Exam Date 2019 on this page across the official notification. Without knowing the exam date we don’t know on which date the officials will conduct the exam theta is the reason we can give the details regarding the Assam Police Sub Inspector Exam Date on this post for the Waiting candidates.
|Assam Police Sub Inspector Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Assam Police SI Forget Password||Click Here|
|Assam Police Sub Inspector Notification||Click Here|
|Assam Police Sub Inspector Admit Card||Click Here|
|Assam Police Sub Inspector Syllabus||Click Here|
|Assam Police Sub Inspector Cut Off||Click Here|
|Assam Police SI Previous Papers||Model Papers|
|Assam Police Official Website||Click Here|
Assam Police Sub Inspector Exam Center
All Exam conduct in All Over Assam. All exam center Name will be provided very soon when official Update.
Download Assam Police SI Notification 2019
More Assam Police Notification Click Here
Thank you for visiting Assam Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019 We are going to update this page time to time with updated details. If officials may introduce any change you all will be notified on the same page. So, Keep in touch with us. If you like this article or get useful information, then share on social networks with your friends. Please keep in touch with us and visit this page regularly to get Assam Police Sub Inspector Notification 2019, i.e., Admit Card issue date, Exam date, Interview Date, Result & Merit List, etc. Thanking You Again.
NOTE – Stay tuned to www.Brigthcareers.com for more news and updates on Assam Police Sub Inspector Notification. Please Like, Share, and Follow us on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter for future Updates.
About Assam Police SI
The Assam Police is the law enforcement agency for the state of Assam in India. A regular police force was initiated in Assam by the British after the Treaty of Yandaboo to maintain the law and order. It functions under the Department of Home Affairs, Assam. The Headquarters of Assam police is situated in state capital Dispur.
Assam state police force also maintains its own Reserve Armed police force,Special Armed Police and Armed Police) which is responsible for emergencies and crowd control issues. They are generally activated only on orders from the Rank of DIG and higher-level authorities. The armed constabulary do not usually come into contact with the general public unless they are assigned to VIP duty, Insurgency operation, Riot control or to maintain law and order during fairs, festivals, athletic events, elections, and natural disasters.
They may also be sent to quell outbreaks of student or labour unrest, organised crime, and communal riots; to maintain key guard posts; and to participate in anti-terrorist operations. Depending on the type of assignment, the Armed Police force may carry only lathis or lethal weapons.
Assam Police also have an Elite Commando Group known as Black Panther equipped with Latest weapons and technology for Anti-Terrorist Operations & VVIP protection.
Contact Address Assam Police SI
Assam Police Headquarters
Phone: 0361-2450555, 2455126
Email: @ assampolice.gov.in