APSC Computer Operator Notification
APSC Computer Operator Notification 2019 APSC Computer Operator Recruitment APSC Computer Operator Vacancy APSC Child Development Project Officer Recruitment APSC Vacancy 2019 APSC Computer Operator Bharti 2019 Govt job in Assam PSC 2019 APSC Computer Operator Application Form 2019 Assam Public Service Commission Notification 2019 APSC Child Development Project Officer Application online 2019 APSC Child Development Project Officer Recruitment 2019 APSC Recruitment 2019
APSC Computer Operator Notification 2019
Assam Public Service Commission Board Notification recently releases 90 Computer Operator Vacancies in all over Assam. Candidates who are searching jobs opportunity. APSC invites online application from eligible candidates for Computer Operator Posts in Assam. As per the APSC Computer Operator Notification 2019, these 90 Child Development Project Officer vacancies are allocated for Assam. Candidates can apply to this Notification through online from 07.02.2019. APSC Computer Operator Notification apply online link and notification is available in official website www.apsc.nic.in. The last date to submit the online application form is 06.03.2019. For More APSC Computer Operator Notification Details read this page carefully.
APSC Computer Operator Recruitment 2019
Assam Public Service Commission Board has published the Notification for the post of Computer Operator (Typing) in Assam. Moreover, candidates can apply for the post via offline mode, as per Candidates choice. The application process will begin on 07 th February 2019. The detailed eligibility and application process of APSC Computer Operator Recruitment 2019 are given in below. Candidates will be recruited for the posts on the basis of their performance in the exam.
APSC Child Development Project Officer Recruitment
Applications are invited online for recruitment to the APSC Child Development Project Officer Recruitment & allied cadres under Social Welfare Department. Fresh in the scale of pay of Rs. 22,000/- to 87,000/- and Grade Pay Rs. 9,700/- of PB-3 plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.) From candidates within the age group of The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2019.
APSC Computer Operator Vacancy 2019 | APSC Child Development Project Officer Vacancy
All the interested candidates searching for APSC Child Development Project Officer Vacancy 2019 in Assam. Candidates can check this page carefully for all latest APSC Computer Operator recruitment updates invited online applications for the Notification to the various post. Find more details and updates about APSC Child Development Project Officer Recruitment 2019, exam results, dates, schedules etc in this page. Here you can find all APSC Computer Operator recruitment for both fresher and experienced candidates.
Assam PSC Computer Operator recruitment : details
|Organization Name:||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC )|
|Job Category:||Assam Govt Jobs|
|No. of Posts:||90 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts:||Computer Operator& Child Development Project Officer|
|Job Location:||All Over Assam|
|Selection Procedure:||Written Exam and Interview|
|Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Type||Govt Jobs|
|Application Apply Mode:||Offline|
Assam Govt Jobs | Assam PSC Child Development Project Officer Recruitment 2019
As per the recent state government of Assam PSC Computer Operator Recruitment is going to 90 vacant posts in the APPSC Child Development Project Officer Recruitment 2019. All those Candidates who have eligible qualifications according to the criteria they can get lots of good chances. All those Candidates who are waiting for the Latest APSC Child Development Project Officer Notification 2019, Jobs in APSC Recruitment the eligibility details for the APSC Computer Operator Notification has been given below. Candidates can check all eligibility qualification details for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this job. Here below you can find all required details for APSC Computer Operator Notification 2019.
APSC Computer Operator Vacancy | APSC Child Development Project Officer Recruitment : Details
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1.||Computer Operator (Typist)||17|
|2.||Child Development Project Officer||73|
- APSC Computer Operator Post allocates overall 90 Vacancies for APSC Child Development Project Officer Recruitment
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Computer Operator recruitment 2019
APSC Notification Computer Operator in APPSC recruitment 2019. Minimum education qualification is Higher Secondary/Class-XII, Graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce in the relevant subject or equivalent from a Government / Government recognized institution. Candidates are interested in applying for APSC Computer Operator Notification 2019, we suggest the Candidates view the below mentioned desired qualifications. APSC Child Development Project Officer Recruitment will prefer the Candidates who have satisfied the eligibility fixed by the APSC Department. In the below sections, Candidates can view
APSC Child Development Project Officer Notification 2019 | APSC Computer Operator Notification – eligibility details
Educational Qualification for APSC Computer Operator recruitment
Computer Operator (Typist)-
- Higher Secondary/Class-XII passed from the Govt. recognized Board/Council.
- Must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (independent of any operating system i.e. MS Windows, Linux, Mac etc.) such as – i) Word Processor, ii) Spreadsheet, iii) Presentation Graphics, iv) Content of Database, v) Internet and vi) E-Mail.
- Must possess a minimum 6 months completed diploma/certificate in computer proficiency and must have computing knowledge in Assamese and English Language.
- Candidate must have registration in Employment Exchanges in the State of Assam.
Child Development Project Officer & allied cadres –
- Graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce.
- Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Social Works/ Labour & Social Welfare/ Sociology/ Anthropology/ Criminology.
- Graduate in Child Development/ Home Science/ Nutrition or
- Graduate having Philosophy/ Education with Psychology, Economics
APSC Computer Operator Age Limit | APSC Child Development Project Officer Age Limit
|Sl. No.||Name of Post||Age limit|
|1||Computer Operator (Typist)||18 – 44 years|
|2||Child Development Project Officer & allied cadres||21 – 38 years|
- Candidates age should be Minimum 18 years to Maximum 44 years
- Candidates should not be born earlier than 2nd July 1974 and not later than 1st July 2000.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- 5 years for SC/ST Category
- 3 years for OBC Category
- 10 years for Physically Handicapped persons Category
- Others as per govt rules.
For more reference kindly check the APSC notification 2019.
APSC Computer Operator Salary | APSC Child Development Project Officer Salary
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay scale|
|1.||Computer Operator (Typist)||Rs.14000-49000/- with Grade Pay of Rs.6,200/- plus other allowances|
|2.||Child Development Project Officer||Rs.22,000/- to 87,000/- and Grade Pay Rs. 9,700/- of PB-3 plus other allowances|
- Candidates have good pay scale Rs.14,000 –87000 /- per month after selection.
APSC Computer Operator Selection Process
For Computer Operator:
- SELECTION PROCESS: The process of selection and scheme of examination will be made as
- per Assam Public Service Commission (Non-Gazetted) Ministerial Staff Service (Amendment)
- Rules, 2010 and the manner of holding the said examination for Computer Operator (Typist) are as
(i) The selection process will consist of two phases. Written Exam of 100 (Phase-I) marks and
Computer Practical Test of 100 marks (Phase-II).
Sl. No. Subject Total Marks
1. General English 40
2. Computer Theory 40
3. General Awareness 20
- Against each vacancy four candidates will be short listed on the basis of the marks
- obtained in the written test. The short listed candidates shall have to appear in the Computer
- Proficiency Practical Test to be held centrally in Guwahati alongwith original testimonials including
- duplicate copy of Treasury Challan. The total marks for the Computer Proficiency Practical Test
For Child Development Project Officer: The selection process will be based on Written Test or Interview.
The candidates applying for the posts of APSC Computer Operator recruitment will be selected based on their performance in the following rounds. So, the candidates should qualify all the rounds given below for job. APSC may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information checks the proper our website.
- Written Test Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performances in the test to be followed by an interview.
- After completing the selection rounds the officials announce the final merit list.
APSC Computer Operator Application Fee | APSC Child Development Project Officer Application Fee
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
|Gen Candidates||Rs.250 /-|
|ST/SC/ OBC/MOBC Candidates||Rs.150/-|
Mode of Payment
- Application Fees should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing name of post and department. Original copy of Treasury Challan should be submitted along with the application form.
APSC Computer Operator Admit Card 2019 | APSC Child Development Project Officer Admit Card
When Assam PSC Board will publish any detail regarding Computer Operator recruitment exam date. We will try to upload all details of the APSC Computer Operator expected exam date on this page Candidates must visit regular @brigthcareers.com link for all latest updates. This page is not official web page of the Computer Operator admit Card or APSC Computer Operator exam date subject so you kindly visit official website which link @ www.apsc.nic.in in given above in this page.
APSC Computer Operator Exam/Test Pattern 2019
APSC gives useful data of the written test. Candidates should check the marking scheme, concepts weight age, test structure and the difficulty of questions from APSC Computer Operator Question Pattern 2019. Refer names of the subjects, type of questions, time duration, total marks and questions in APSC Computer Operator Paper pattern 2019. Candidates can also see APSC Computer Operator Exam Syllabus 2019 & APSC Computer Operator Written Test Pattern to score the highest marks.
Computer Operator Exam Pattern 2019
|S.No||Name of the Subject||No of Marks|
- The short listed candidates shall have to appear in the Computer
- Proficiency Practical Test to be held centrally in Guwahati along with original testimonials including
- duplicate copy of Treasury Challan. The total marks for the Computer Proficiency Practical Test
APSC Child Development Project Officer Syllabus 2019
Once you are done with the preparation plan then start practicing each and every topic which are clearly provided below. Download APSC CDPO Syllabus 2019 PDF from the direct attachments which is available at the end of the page. You can also get APSC Child Development Project Officer Syllabus 2019 Subject Wise which helps to prepare well.
How To Apply APSC Computer Operator Notification 2019
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the
- Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy
- Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
- Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from the APSC’s website
- www.apsc.nic.in (Application form DR)
APSC Computer Operator Vacancies 2019 – Important dates
The following important dates need to be remembered by the APSC Degree College Child Development Project Officer recruitment Candidates.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||15.02.2019|
|Last date for Submission of Application offline||06.03.2019|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees||06.03.2019|
|Date for Exam||Updated Soon|
APSC Computer Operator Exam Date
Dear Readers finally APSC Computer Operator Notification 2019 Form Filling Process had completed. Some of the candidates are waiting to know the APSC Computer Operator Exam Date 2019 they can go through Brigthcareers.com site and then get the details whatever you want regarding the Exam date. Candidates can read this post completely and then get the details about the APSC Computer Operator recruitment 2019 Exam Date.
APSC Computer Operator Notification – Important Link
|APSC Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|APSC Computer Operator Notification||Click Here|
|APSC Child Development Project Officer Notification||Click Here|
|APSC Computer Operator Admit Card||Click Here|
|APSC Computer Operator Syllabus||Click Here|
|APSC Computer Operator Cut Off||Click Here|
|APSC Previous Papers||Model Papers|
|APSC Official Website||Click Here|
|Daily Updates on Email Free||Click Here|
APSC Computer Operator Exam Center
- All Exam conduct in All Over Assam. All exam center Name will be provided very soon when official Update.
More APSC Recruitment Click Here
Thank you for visiting APSC Computer Operator Notification 2019 We are going to update this page time to time with updated details. If officials may introduce any change you all will be notified on the same page. So, Keep in touch with us.
About – Assam Public Service Commission
The Assam Public Service commission or APSC is headquartered at Jawahar nagar, Khanapara in Guwahati and functions through its own secretariat. Anupam Roy a retired civil servant is its current Chairman, Established on 1 April 1937 as Public Service Commission, in accordance with the provision of the Govt. of India Act, 1935. As mentioned in Article 320, Part XIV of the Constitution of India, the Commission shall be consulted on all matters relating to recruitment to civil services and posts in state of Assam .
Contact Address – Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)