APPSC Forest Beat Officer Notification
APPSC Forest Beat Officer Notification 2019 APPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2019 APPSC Assistant Beat Officer Recruitment 2019 APSC FBO Recruitment 2019 APSC ABO Recruitment 2019 Current Jobs in APPSC Assistant Beat Officer 2019 AP Assistant Beat Officer Notification 2019 APPSC Recruitment 2019 AP Forest Beat Officer Vacancy 2019 Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Assistant Beat Officer Recruitment 2019 AP Forest Sub Service Recruitment 2019 APPSC FBO ABO Recruitment 2019 AP Forest Service Beat Officer Recruitment 2019 AP Beat Officer Recruitment 2019 AP Forest Service Beat Officer Notification 2019.
APPSC Forest Beat Officer Notification 2019
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission recently releases 430 vacancies in all over Andhra Pradesh. Candidates who are searching PSC jobs opportunity in Andhra Pradesh, APPSC invites online application from eligible candidates for following posts Forest Beat Officer (FBO) & Assistant Beat Officer (ABO) in various offices of the APPSC. As per the AP Forest Department recruitment 2019 notification, these 430 vacancies are allocated for Forest Beat Officer posts Candidates can apply to this recruitment through online from 05.03.2019. AP Forest Department recruitment apply online link and notification is available in official website www.psc.ap.gov.in. The last date to submit the online application form is 27.03.2019. For More APPSC Forest Beat Officer Notification Details read this page carefully.
AP Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2019
AP Forest Department Recruitment Board invited through online from eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Forest Beat Officer & Assistant Beat Officer in A.P. Forest Sub Service, The Performa application will be available on Commission’s Website psc.ap.gov.in from 05/03/2019 to 27/03/2019. APPSC Forest Beat Officer Notification 2019 for the post of Assistant Beat Officer. The detailed eligibility and application process of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC FBO Recruitment are given in below.
APPSC Forest Beat Officer Vacancy 2019 | AP Forest Department Recruitment
All the interested candidates searching for AP Forest Department Vacancy in India can check this page carefully for all latest AP Forest Department Recruitment 2019 updates. Find more details and updates about APPSC Andhra Pradesh Forest Beat Officer Vacancies 2019, exam results, dates, schedules etc in this page. Here you can find all APPSC Forest Beat Officer Jobs for both fresher and experienced candidates.
AP Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2019 :details
|Organization Name:||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC )|
|Job Category:||Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|No. of Posts:||430 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts:||Forest Beat Officer & Assistant Beat Officer|
|Job Location:||All Over Andhra Pradesh|
|Selection Procedure:||Screening Exam and Mains Exam|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh State Govt Jobs|
|Application Apply Mode:||Online|
Andhra Pradesh State Govt Jobs| AP Forest Recruitment 2019 | APPSC Forest Beat Officer Notification
As per the recent Andhra Pradesh State Govt Jobs in APPSC Forest Beat Officer Notification 2019, the eligibility detail for the FBO job has been given below. Candidates can check all eligibility qualification details for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this job. Here below you can find all required details for APPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2019.
AP Forest Beat Officer Recruitment Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Total Vacancies|
|Carried Forward (District Cadre) Vacancies|
|1.||Forest Beat Officer||17|
|2.||Assistant Beat Officer||09|
|Fresh Vacancies (District Cadre)|
|1.||Forest Beat Officer||313|
|2.||Assistant Beat Officer||19|
- APPSC Forest Beat Officer allocates overall 430 Vacancies for this recruitment for all over Andhra Pradesh.
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Forest Beat Officer Notification
AP PSC recruiting for candidates for AP Forest Beat Officer Recruitment Posts. Candidates are interested in applying for APPSC Forest Beat Officer Vacancy 2019, we suggest the Candidates view the below mentioned desired qualifications. APPSC Officials will prefer the applicants who have satisfied the eligibility fixed by the Andhra Pradesh Public Commission. In the below sections, Candidates can view APPSC Forest Beat Officer recruitment eligibility details.
Educational Qualification for AP Forest Service Beat Officer Notification 2019
Andhra Pradesh Forest Beat Officer (FBO), Assistant Beat Officer(ABO) educational qualification Candidates should must have completed their Intermediate Examination or its equivalent from recognized university or Institution should eligible for this recruitment.
AP Forest Beat Officer Physical Standard
- Height – 163 Cms
- Chest – 84 Cms
- Height – 150 Cms
- Chest – 79 Cms
Andhra Pradesh Assistant Beat Officer Age Limit
|Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18- 30 years|
- Candidates age should be Minimum 18 years to Maximum 30 years
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- 5 years for SC/ST Category
- 3 years for OBC Category
- Others as per govt rules.
For more reference kindly check the APPSC Forest Beat Officer Notification 2019.
APPSC Forest Beat Officer Salary
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay scale|
|1.||AP Forest Beat Officer Salary||pay matrix level-l0 of Rs.16,400-49,870/- per month plus other allowances as admissible to Andhra Pradesh Govt.|
|2.||AP Assistant Beat Officer Salary||pay matrix level-l0 of Rs.15,030 -46,060/- per month plus other allowances as admissible to Andhra Pradesh Govt.|
- Selected Candidates pay good pay scale Pay Rs.15030 – 49870/- per month.
AP Forest Beat Officer Selection Process
The candidates applying for the posts of APPSC Forest Beat Officer will be selected based on their performance in the following rounds. So, the candidates should qualify all the rounds given below for job. APPSC may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information checks the proper our website.
The Selection Process of Andhra Pradesh Forest Beat Officer Jobs is based on the following rounds. They are prelims exam, mains exam and finally interview rounds. After completing the selection process the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission officials release the final merit list. After they announce the APPSC Forest Beat Officer Results 2019 on its official site www.psc.ap.gov.in we immediately update in our website. So stay with us for the latest updates of APPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2019. The Phases of Selection process are listed below
- Physical Test
- Screening Exam
- Mains Exam
- Written examination will be conducted and will comprise of objective (multiple) type questions. There will be negative marking for the written examination for incorrect answers. The syllabus for the written examination will be based on subjects at 10th/Intermediate level, as the case may be. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performances in the written test to be followed by an interview.
- After completing the selection rounds the officials announce the final merit list.
Screening Test in Offline Mode (Date: 26/05/2019)
The Main Examination in Online Mode – Computer Based Test (CBT) (Date: August 2019)
APPSC Forest Beat Officer Exam Pattern 2019
APPSC Forest Beat Officer Exam Pattern 2019 in the below sections, Updated Andhra Pradesh Staff Selection Board Paper Pattern 2019 gives useful data like names of the subjects, type of exam, the total number of questions, maximum marks, and test period. Candidates can also analyses negative marking scheme exam structure from APPSC Assistant Beat Officer Paper Pattern 2019. Find APPSC Forest Beat Officer Syllabus 2019 and Andhra Pradesh AP PSC Pattern to perform well in the examination.
APPSC Forest Beat Officer Application Free
|For General/OBC candidates||Application Processing Fee – Rs. 250 + Examination Fee – Rs.80 = Rs. 330|
|For SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men Candidates||Rs. 250 (Exempted from examination fee Rs. 80)|
- General/BC candidates: Rs. 250/-(application processing fee) + Rs.80 (Exam fees).
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men/Ration Card holders/ Unemployed youth/PWD candidates: Rs.250
- (Exempted from examination fee Rs. 80)
Mode of Payment
- Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
AP Forest Beat Officer Admit Card
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) will publish any detail regarding APPSC Forest Beat exam date. We will try to upload all details of the APPSC Forest Beat expected exam date on this page but Candidates must visit regular our website link for all latest updates. This page is not official web page of the APPSC Forest Beat admit Card or APPSC Assistant Beat Officer exam date so you kindly visit official website which link given above in this page.
APPSC FBA Admit Card
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) will issue the admit card for examination, for Assistant Beat Officer. The APPSC will activate the link to download the Admit Card 2019 at official website www.psc.ap.gov.in .The candidates, who will fill the application form, will be able to download the call letter. The Andhra Pradesh PSC Authority is going to conduct the APPSC Assistant Beat Officer Exam Soon. The Exam will occur in various places of All over Andhra Pradesh. To Attend the Exam, all the applied candidates must need the Admit cards.
Important Guideline – For APPSC Forest Beat Officer Notification 2019
- Candidates applying for the first time for any notification has to first fill the OTPR application carefully to obtain OTPR ID. While filling the OTPR, the candidate has to ensure that the particulars are filled correctly. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates. If candidates choose to modify, they may do so by clicking the modify OTPR, make the modification, save them and proceed to STEP-II (If candidates have already registered and have the OTPR ID, number then he/she can proceed to STEP-II.)
- The applicant has to login in the Commission’s website with the user name (OTPR ID) and the Password set by candidate. After login, the applicant has to click on the “Online application submission” present in the bottom right corner of the Commission’s.
- The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the computer based examination, to be held as per the scheme of examination enunciated at para 10 above. Note: The final selection shall be done from among the persons who have qualified in walking test based on the marks secured in written examination duly observing roster points and the bonus marks wherever applicable.
- Appearance in all the papers of screening examination / Main examination / Physical examination is compulsory. Absence in any of the papers / examination will automatically render the disqualification of the candidature.
- The minimum qualifying marks for consideration of a candidate to the selection process are 40% for OCs, 35% for BCs, and 30% for SCs and STs or as per rules. In the event of Schedule Caste & Schedule Tribe candidates not coming up for selection with the existing minimum prescribed for selection in the competitive examination conducted by the APPSC their selection shall be considered on the basis of rank with reference to their performance in the written and / or oral competitive examination irrespective of the marks secured.
- The use of any mobile (even in switched off mode), pager, scientific calculator or any electronic equipment or programmable device or storage media like pen drive, smart watches etc., or camera or blue tooth devices or any other equipment or related accessories either in working or switched off mode capable of being used as a communication device during the examination is strictly prohibited. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
How To Apply APPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2019?
- Step 1: First, Candidates Visit AP Forest Department Recruitment official website – www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Step 2: Search for APPSC Forest Beat Officer Notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Step 3: Candidates can Download or view the official APPSC Forest Beat Officer Notification in their official website itself.
- Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to APPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2019.
- Step 5: For Apply Click online application link “Apply Now”
- Step 6: Create your registration on APPSC Forest Beat Officer Vacancy and Fill all correct details.
- Step 7: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Step 8: Check and Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Step 9: If all done in last Click and Submit the application form
- Step 10: Make the payment, if APPSC asks. Others wise ignore this step
- Step 11: In last Take print your application form for future use.
APPSC Forest Beat Officer Vacancy 2019 – Important date
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Andhra Pradesh PSC Forest Beat Officer Candidates.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||05.03.2019|
|Last date for Submission of Application||27.03.2019|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||26.03.2019|
|Date of Screening Test Examination||26.05.2019|
|Date Of Main Exam Date||August 2019|
AP Forest Beat Officer Exam Date
Dear Readers finally APPSC Forest Beat Officer Notification Form Filling Process had completed. Some of the candidates are waiting to know the AP FBO Exam Date 2019 they can go through Brigthcareers.com site and then get the details whatever you want regarding the Exam date. Candidates can read this post completely and then get the details about the APPSC Forest Beat Officer recruitment 2019 Exam Date.
APPSC Forest Beat Officer Exam Dates
|Date of Prelims Exam||26th May 2019|
|Mains Test Date Computer Based Test (CBT)||August 2019|
AP Forest Department Recruitment – Important Link
|APPSC Forest Apply Online (Start 5-march-2019)||Registration | Login|
|APPSC Forest Notification||Click Here|
|APPSC Forest Admit Card||Click Here|
|APPSC Forest Syllabus||Click Here|
|APPSC Forest Beat Officer Cut Off||Click Here|
|APPSC Previous Papers||Model Papers|
|APPSC Official Website||Click Here|
|Daily Updates on Email Free||Click Here|
APPSC Forest Beat Officer Exam Center
- All Exam conduct in All Over Andhra Pradesh, All exam centers Name will be provided very soon when official Update.
More APPSC Recruitment Click Here
Thank you for visiting APPSC Forest Beat Officer Notification 2019 We are going to update this page time to time with updated details. If officials may introduce any change you all will be notified on the same page. So, Keep in touch with us. If you like this article or get useful information, then share on social networks with your friends. Please keep in touch with us and visit this page regularly to get AP Forest Department recruitment 2019, i.e., Admit Card issue date, Exam date, Interview Date, Result & Merit List, etc. Thanking You Again.
NOTE – Stay tuned to www.Brigthcareers.com for more news and updates on AP Forest Department Recruitment 2019. Please Like, Share, and Follow us on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter for future Updates.
About Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) was formed when the state of Andhra Pradesh formed on 1 November 1956. Earlier, the commission was known as the Andhra Service Commission (formed in 1953) which is based on the regulations of Madras Public Service Commission. Later in 1956, APPSC was formed by merging the Andhra and Hyderabad Public Service Commissions.
On the eve of formation of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Andhra Public Service Commission was functioning with a Chairman and two Members and Hyderabad Public Service Commission was functioning with one Member. Hence, A.P. Public Service Commission was constituted with a Chairman and 3 Members. With increasing work load, Government enhanced the strength of the Commission to Chairman and 5 Members in the year 1981 and later to Chairman and 7 Members in the year 1983. Government again reviewed the strength in 1994 and enhanced it to Chairman and 9 Members. This is the present strength also.
Andhra Pradesh Public Commission (APPSC)
Andhra Pradesh 520010