AP Animal Husbandry Assistant Syllabus 2019
Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam has released a recruitment for Animal Husbandry Assistant for 2019. There are many vacancies released by Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam. It is essential to know details like Exam Pattern, Animal Husbandry Assistant Syllabus, Exam Date, Answer Key, Admit Card. You can get all the information from the website www.brigthcareers.com. On this page, we provide you all the information about AP Animal Husbandry Assistant Syllabus. Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam conducts AP Animal Husbandry Assistant exam huge number of candidates fill the form every year. we are providing the updated details of AP Animal Husbandry Assistant Exam Pattern & Syllabus. For more details read the whole article.
Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Animal Husbandry Assistant Syllabus
The syllabus is very essential for the ANDHRA PRADESH examination for all candidates because a huge number of candidates have applied for this exam. From this page, you can Download Andhra Pradesh Animal Husbandry Assistant Syllabus in pdf. In this article, we have given subject wise AP Animal Husbandry Assistant Syllabus. aspirant candidates start preparation and Download AP Animal Husbandry Assistant Syllabus. Before going to start preparing you should ensure that which subject contains more marks. Give a more time week subject. daily updates follow us on social media.
Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Overview
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam|
|Post Name||Animal Husbandry Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||1,26,728|
|Category||Syllabus / Exam Pattern|
|Download Syllabus||Click here|
|Download Exam Pattern||Click here|
AP Grama Sachivalayam Animal Husbandry Assistant Exam Syllabus
All the candidates who are attending the AP Animal Husbandry Assistant application form must start their preparation along with Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Animal Husbandry Assistant Syllabus. Because with the help of AP Animal Husbandry Assistant Syllabus and exam pattern you will get a clear idea about Question Paper. So, To help the candidates we are entitled Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Animal Husbandry Assistant Syllabus PDF Format. Nowadays every exam having big competition because huge number of Candidates fill the form. If you want to get success in Examination you must cover every topic from AP Animal Husbandry Assistant Syllabus. Hence download gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in AP Animal Husbandry Assistant Syllabus PDF and start your preparation.
AP Animal Husbandry Assistant Exam Pattern 2019
ANDHRA PRADESH has released Exam Pattern also. So, in this section discuss the AP Animal Husbandry Assistant Exam Pattern. Exam Pattern has a big role in every Examination because through the exam pattern you know about the time duration, Total Number of the question, Subject and also which Subject contains how much marks. So start the Downloading of exam pattern. without the exam pattern, you do not well in the examination. daily check this website for more Exam Pattern.
Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Exam Pattern
|Written examination (Objective Type) Part||Subjects||No. of Questions / Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Part-A||General Studies and mental ability||50||50|
|Part – B||Subject related to Animal Husbandry||100||100|
- For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative mark.
AP Animal Husbandry Assistant Selection Process
Each Exam has the Selection process through the selection process Company able to find intelligent candidates according to company requirements. Selection Process is different for a different company. So check the AP Animal Husbandry Assistant selection process below and start their preparation.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Download Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Syllabus
For downloading AP Animal Husbandry Assistant Syllabus, the link is given an end of the page. Therefore Read the whole page carefully and find a downloading link. You can also visit the Official website @ gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
- General Mental ability and reasoning.
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
- General English.
- Current affairs of regional, national and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary development in science and Technology and information Technology.
- History & Culture of India with specific focus on AP.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments, public policy, reforms ad centre – state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Society, Social justice, rights issues.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Subject related to Animal Husbandry
Basics in Veterinary anatomy and Physiology:
- Major bones and joints of Animals
- Important organs & functions of Digestive
- Nervous and endocrine system.
Infectious Diseases of Livestock Poultry:
- Characteristics of different infectious agents
- parasite (external & Internal)
Transmission of diseases of Livestock poultry Bacterial Diseases:
- Pullorum Disease
- fowl Cholera.
- Ring Worm,
- Vaccines for infectious diseases General hygiene prevention & control measures of infectious diseases of livestock & poultry
- measuring (units) routes of administration of drugs
- oral parenteral ( SC, IM, IV) Forms of drugs – Powders
- Standards of drug manufacturing I.P, B.P., B.Vet.C.,
Fundamentals of Animal reproduction and Gynaecology:
- Genital organs of different livestock species
- sexual maturity
- estrus cycle
- pregnancy diagnosis
- infertility and sterility and their treatment
- common reproductive disorders – Dystocia & Retention of placenta
Basics in artificial insemination:
- Advantages of AI
- Preparation of AV
- Semen collection
- Management of Frozen „semen
- Handling f liquid nitrogen container
- detection of heat in different livestock
- insemination techniques
- precautions for successful AI
- follow up of AI
Basics in Surgery:
- General surgical conditions – abscesses
- Antiseptics & disinfectants.
- Pre-operative &Post operative surgical care.
- Surgical pack preparation.
- Sterilisation techniques.
- Castration & different bandaging techniques.
Fundamentals of Veterinary Medicine:
- Definition of Health
- Physical & clinical examination of animals.
- Collection of History.
- General Diagnosis,
- treatment and control of diseases of gastrointestinal tract,
- respiratory system,
- Uro-genital tract, nervous system,
- metabolic and deficiency diseases
- Introduction of Veterinary Biologicals and Vaccines: 21 Veterinary Biologicals and their importance in Veterinary practice.Handling & storage of various Biologicals. Vaccination schedule for livestock and poultry.
- Veterinary First Aid and clinical Management: Restraining of various Livestock species. Registration of cases. History taking, Recording of Body temperature, pulse and respiration. Methods of medication, (Oral and Parental) First aid measures in emergency cases. Collection & dispatch of clinical samples.
- Analytical Laboratory Techniques:Common equipment for laboratory analysis, guidelines for handling chemicals & equipment, disposal of laboratory wastes. Sampling and sample preparation for chemical analysis.
- Laboratory Diagnostic Techniques – ISterilisation techniques of laboratory chemicals and glass ware. Media preparation, sero diagnosis – antigen, antibody.
- Laboratory Diagnostic Techniques – II Collection, preservation & dispatch of various materials for parasitological examination – Skin scrapings, etc.
- Dairy Management:Importance of Milk – Advantages of Dairy farming important breeds of cattle & Buffaloes. Important exotic dairy cattle.Importance of cross breeding. Advantages of cross bred cows and upgrading of buffaloes.
- Ideal dairy animals. Dairy Farm practices. Feeding and Management of different classes of dairy animals. Milking methods. Clean Milk production. Importance of Colostrum. Housing of dairy animals. Identification of Dairy animals. Package of practices in calf rearing. Heifer rearing.
- Management of high yielding cows and buffaloes. Composition and Chemical properties of milk. Farm records and their maintenance. Bio gas production. Economics of Dairy Farming. Role of Milk cooperatives. Milk Chilling, Pasteurisation in milk – Important products. Marketing of dairy cattle, milk & milk products, important dairy products.
- Principles of management of Meat animals Importance of meat producing animals – sheep, goat, swine and rabbits.Popular breeds of sheep, goat & swine and their characters.Breeding.Mating practices, feeding and general management & guidelines.
- Care and management of pregnant & lactating animals.Rearing of lambs, kids and piglets.Housing of sheep, goat, & swine.Debugging, docking, castration, vaccination, deworming, deticking in meat animals – Marketing of Live meat animals – Livestock insurance.
- Livestock Farm Management: Livestock farming vs mixed farming, record keeping, farm inventory marketing of Livestock & Livestock products, distribution channels, organisation of cooperative societies.
- Principles of Livestock feeding:Importance of feeding – classification of feeds and fodders – importance of cultivated fodder & legumes, roughages & concentrates – chaffing of fodder- preparation of concentrate mixture – Formulation of rations- fodder conservation (Hay & Silage making) – common 22 crop residues in animal feeding. Important fodder trees. Animal feeding & drought and natural calamities – storage feeds – Thumb rules for Livestock feeding – Urea treated paddy straw.
- Basics of Pet & Zoo animals management : Common pet animals and their utility, common breeds of dogs, handling & restraining of pet animals Feeding & Management of dogs, important zoo animals – care, management & health cover of zoo animals Vaccination schedule, deworming – administration of medicines in different routes in dogs and cats 18. Avian
- Hatchery Management: Layout of Hatchery- incubators- setters – Hatchery incubation – management. Hatching eggs – Collection , selection and storage – fumigation – requirement of incubation – temperature, humidity , ventilation, turning candling of eggs – sexing , vaccination, grading of chicks, dubbing and toy clipping.
- Poultry Management:Advantages of Poultry farming – present status of poultry industry – different breeds – system of poultry rearing – advantages and disadvantages – poultry farm equipment – breeding management – feeding and management of different classes of poultry – feed supplements – additives – mixing of poultry feeds
- measure of sanitation – disinfection and disease control – Reconstitution of vaccine and their preservation – routes of vaccination – designing of vaccination program – litter management – handling of eggs. Farm records – record keeping. Feeding management of other avian species. Economics of poultry farming ( Layers& Broilers) –Marketing of poultry eggs and chicken meat
- Basics in Meat production & Handling :Importance of meat yielding animals – Selection of ideal meat animals – optimum for slaughter – common instruments used to handle meat animals – dressing percentage- transportation of meat animals – care during transport – pre-slaughter handling – methods of slaughter – major cuts and their yields – components of abattoir – optimum facilities principles of meat preservation – ageing of differing species of Livestock.
ANDHRA PRADESH Syllabus Download in Pdf form
The Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam is the state organization authorized to conduct the various examination for appointments to the various posts. Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam conducts various exams in India. Download AP Animal Husbandry Assistant Syllabus. In this post, candidates can check and Download the ANDHRA PRADESH Syllabus. Applicants can score high and can easily get the job by the best preparation. ANDHRA PRADESH Syllabus in PDF Format Download link given below on this page. Candidates can check and Download. Share it with their Friends. For more information you can also check official website.
|AP Animal Husbandry Assistant Syllabus Pdf||Download Pdf|
|Animal Husbandry Assistant Exam Syllabus Pdf||Download Pdf|
| Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Exam |
AP Animal Husbandry Assistant Exam – Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum age :- 18
- Maximum age :- 42
AP Animal Husbandry Assistant Education Qualification
- Intermediate (Vocational) with MPVA, Animal Husbandry Polytechnic Course
- Other Post-wise education qualification details go to official notification.
|Recruitment Details||Click here|
|Admit Card||Click here|
|AP Animal Husbandry Assistant Syllabus in pdf||Click Here|
|AP Animal Husbandry Assistant Previous Papers||Model Papers|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Daily Updates on Email Free||Click Here|
Thank you for visiting AP Animal Husbandry Assistant Syllabus We are update this page time to time according to Official Website. If officials may introduce any change you all will be notified on the same page. So, Keep in touch with us.
NOTE – Stay tuned to www.Brigthcareers.com for more news and updates on AP Animal Husbandry Assistant Syllabus. Please Like, Share, and Follow us on Facebook, WhatsApp, Telegram and Twitter for daily updates.
For daily free Update you can follow us on
Facebook Page – Click here
Telegram – Click here
WhatsApp Group – Click here